Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not his joab to cheer up the masses……talk aboot ideas above his station cos that’s what he clearly thinks!! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His stories this morning😂nae wunner that wee cunts nae pals😂😂but I am here chanting him on fay the rooftops while enjoying the sun in ma back gerdin (smell the wealth)😂

Edit: If your here then you’re here all along? Wit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Them stories of him mincing doon the toon, dodging aw the shite on the flair = Livin ma life hens 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Still not at work at 10 and finished by 4!
Yet has the audacity to moan about being tired and needing time aff. He’s nae kids, nae family, nae house to run either. What a lazy scrounging scum bag he really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s not his joab to cheer up the masses……talk aboot ideas above his station cos that’s what he clearly thinks!! 😳😂
Well he gies us aw a laff, jist no in the way he thinks 😂

Aye Martin, gie the whole country the week aff ...ah haud oan then ye cudnie huv goat yer life threatening hand injury stitched cos aw the hospital staff huv the week aff. If the polis ur aff anaw yer scheme wud be mair like the purge than it normally is. Thinking aboot it I'd quite like tae see that, you and wee Deek fighting aff the robbers throwing fishy leaves at them. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It just isn't hot there. View attachment 1492571
I'm not too far from him, I shut my window last night and wore a light jacket to walk the dog. It's taken a while to warm up today, so he is at it! He can ram his Autumn hawl. I'm no going there. It's no ma passion. I'm lovin getting ma bleep washings out ma back door
I'm awfy crabit the day ma lovely. His pish is making me feel awfy stabby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited to correct bloody auto correct 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Are you Martin, Marion, Mavis, Mario and so forth? Or ur ye jist channeling his energy? Tonsa luv M 🥔♥
Just channelling his energy hen, he gives me nothing but good vibes and motivation - I am mop kicking the tit out of Friday lovely - spine bright tonsa luv mwah mwah 💎 💎 💎 🍹 🍹 xxxxxxxxxxx🥔🥔

"It's not my job to cheer up the masses"

Thank duck for that eh!
thank christ or we would all be depressed 24/7 - he is one delusional wee creep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why, most weeks, does he keep saying...... Oan ma weekend aff...... He's aff every bloody weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ma lovelies am leaving this app, someone thought I was mario on another thread this week because of ma bespoke pic and it just willnae do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I can't wait to see how he is off living his life this weekend 🤣😂🤣
And who are the "hundreds"(probably 5 people really) of sad bastards that clicked on his autumn haul countdown? They need to get a life too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely gutted aboot the haul cancellation, cannae even tell yis. Where am ah supposed to get ma warum and cosy spooky vibes fae now?

Personally hoping we go oan a bespoke wee Irvine Beach jurnee the morra and some basturding troll seagull take his beak aff, so aye. Wee Deek would love a 99 by the beach, instead of a 69 in that bedsit, no ma quote 💎 🥔 🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Complaining that he is sweating whilst under the duvet.

Now whilst wearing leggings complaining again 🤦🏾‍♀️
Erm how about you dress appropriately for the weather!

Also Is Paisley closer to the equator than the rest of the UK?! The way he is carrying it has to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN 😴

He is testing me the day again hens x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Honestly it’s not even that hot here? Like yesterday daytime was warm but at night it was cold 😆 I’m so confused! Leave the window open Marion and that’s all you would need! It’s like he’s insinuating that we’re getting the same heat that yous south of the border lovelies are having!
He should come here is 36 deg 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.