Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I’ve came over from the Hinch thread. I’ve read a few threads on here and the wiki. Would someone kindly explain clothing ma beak 🤣 Thank you

Clutching
If you have a look at his highlight stories, when he tells one of his “didn’t happen” tales he holds onto his massive nose and wipes away fake tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi guys, I’ve came over from the Hinch thread. I’ve read a few threads on here and the wiki. Would someone kindly explain clothing ma beak 🤣 Thank you

Clutching
You should treatit yourself to his ‘singing’ highlight too. Beak clutching overload

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HAWD THE bleeping BUS!

This bleep said he won’t go on big brother cause he doesn’t like sleeping in and he doesn’t do naps?! Even though he wants a big comfy corner sofa cause the breeze blocks aren’t comfy to nap on? He’s a walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Morning ma lovelies, let’s mop kick into
W E D N E S D A Y
and get this day done
Tons o Love
💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s done the only reveal i’ve ever been interested in... what’s behind his sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
There is no need for all that tit behind the couches no one needs that much seasonal 'decor' unless you are running a preschool nursery. He has such a sad little life I would feel sorry for him if he was not so much of a bleep. However he is comedy gold without meaning to be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
6am Day 3 in the big brother house: Mario has been awake since 4am and has absolutely gutted the house. All the housemates are angry to be woken by him mop leg kicking around the kitchen whilst blasting 🎶 Higher Love 🎶 Mario bursts into the diary room crabbit that no-one got up to help him "cleaning the big brother hoose isnae ma Joab big brother!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I could nae sit and relax in the living room knowing there’s a hoard of shite behind one of the sofas. So much shite he has to have the sofa a metre away from the wall 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been looking for the folded nose pic haven't got it, found this though.
Screenshot_20220803-100442_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.