Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you lot. I failed my driving test today due to some other idiot and I feel gutted but I’ve just come to read and I’m howling and clutching my beak. Maybe next time eh 😞 I feel very sad x
You will get there my lovely. Sending hugs xx

Do you all remember the time Deek was learning to drive and Mazda bought some car air fresheners for him, didn't even have a car, think he had done about 2 lessons :ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
You’ll do it next time @coffeeislife21 we’ll all be chanting you oan fram the rooftaps tae through the flairs!

Could be worse, you could have bought a keyring and magic tree already fae the car, in the style of Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Clutching my beak at someone asking him how to lose weight. Have they seen the shite he eats? Who are the people that follow him, they have to be mentally impaired like Deek!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A few castlevecchi shart explosions should dae the trick doll. Tonsa love.
064E7844-AAFD-4AB1-B4D8-9497EDD8297E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I need to stop talking marioisms in real life. I look a fool. Me and my sister even text in Mario's tongue now. Chanting eachother on from rooftops and clutching our beaks, sending each other tons a love and tattie hearts. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I love you lot. I failed my driving test today due to some other idiot and I feel gutted but I’ve just come to read and I’m howling and clutching my beak. Maybe next time eh 😞 I feel very sad x
Don't worry hen, I passed on my 5th time. Practice makes perfect 😜 Have a nice lethal drink and pump your titties to Higher Love. You will do it next time ma lovelie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you all remember the time Deek was learning to drive and Mazda bought some car air fresheners for him, didn't even have a car, think he had done about 2 lessons :ROFLMAO::m
I wonder wit motor they would get it Deek could learn tae drive, would Maz force Deekster to get a wee fiat 500? Topped off way eyelashes? Would they be in a tight budget and forced to get a Micra? Or would it be a 52 plate audi to try and flash it off as some belter of a motor?

The mind boggles ma luvlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ!
That fake message is absolutely ridiculous.
Come on to duck, that is the most obvious one I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder wit motor they would get it Deek could learn tae drive, would Maz force Deekster to get a wee fiat 500? Topped off way eyelashes? Would they be in a tight budget and forced to get a Micra? Or would it be a 52 plate audi to try and flash it off as some belter of a motor?

A smart car no doubt. The right size for 2 Polly pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry to add a wee shoutout to the lovely who had the driving test today, spine bright, you’ll get it next time, tattie hearts to you xx

Need a lash journey and lips journey tho

40C1136B-CD8A-4104-BB2E-56401215CCB1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

My monies on an 07 plate bmw 😂 for some reason i can also see them on the whole car scene thing 😂 including the green leds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

They’d definitely have a Fiat 500, financed uptae the poached egg eyeballs. He’d be like one of those Chinese girls on TicTac, wae all the air fresheners and gadgets in it…… and of course a “babe on board” sign in the back windae

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’d definitely have a Fiat 500, financed uptae the poached egg eyeballs. He’d be like one of those Chinese girls on TicTac, wae all the air fresheners and gadgets in it…… and of course a “babe on board” sign in the back windae
Furry dice, furry steering wheel. The lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One a the ones with the fold back roof so Marge can feel the breeze in her 3 hairs and Deek can escape the waft of shart. “Honk if ya horny” sign in the back windae with a lil crate to trap wee Rayn in the back seat. Bespoke stick on eyelashes on the front lights too 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A wee ava may wax melt on the engine, leftover herringbone in the foot wells, Dusk chopped cushions in the back, shart card hanging on the mirror. Starbucks cups in the cup holders. Hoosecoat and slippers in the back, for an aw so cosy drive home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.