Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the fishy leaves don’t make a return ASAP am afraid I may have to swerve out ma laine for good. Hope to see them next week draped around the dented console table leg. Wonder what other shite he’s bought? Hope someone’s got a calculator ready.

Same old routine for Mario, lie, lie, swear, shunned by Hinch, contractions, few mare lies and some f and c bombs cause he’s cool.

No wonder he’s got no pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gives away his junk/tat plastic tat to neighbours..but yet can't keep a wreath on outside of his door.
He's either binned it or just squirreled it away and told deed deek he's gave it to neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am usually seen in the Hinch thread but have been following the Archie Battersbee case so duck me, I am well out of my lane! I need a laugh and this thread does make me laugh. So aye 💎
Welcome. This thread is like a good comedy after watching a dark documentary, so you know where to come now 👍

The face yew pull as the Shart itches your hoop on the way oot

View attachment 1467164
You win on the screenshots tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I need to learn how to talk like Mario.

But first, I need to read the thread from when Hinch shunned him! It was funny enough watching it from her side, she was off her face apparently on oramorph and went on a massive bitchy commenting spree on insta.
If she and Mario had got together, it would have been GLORIOUS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Disappointed he didnae share what he had for breakfast at the spoons. Something healthy and nutricious I'm sure. He's getting us aw geared up for the forthcoming Au-um jurnee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

But first, I need to read the thread from when Hinch shunned him! It was funny enough watching it from her side, she was off her face apparently on oramorph and went on a massive bitchy commenting spree on insta.
It really was quiet a brilliant day. From him up at 4am “GUTTING THE HOOSE” expecting her visit, right up to the evening when the penny dropped that he’d been snubbed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I am struggling for words with these latest autumnal revelations
Fancy having a pile of tat like that behind your sofa and keep saying that you have gutted your home (on a regular basis)
People are dreading their October energy bills, they will have to choose between heating and eating and this self important little rat feels that a few plastic leaves and a hideous wooden display 'thing' in his kitchen is relevant
Good grief

Reactions: 26

Ma lovelie it went down in Mario history. There were rants and meltdowns about snakes all over this app! Up at 5am doing a deep clean but in a deep depression 12 hours later when he realised hinchy would not grace Beirut with her presence 👌 think a tattler even worked out she had to drive past his area to get to the airport. He was a bespoke shade of green with envy so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario talking about his favourite subject …himself .
I love the way he is showing people what he bought then telling them he bought the last one , smug cnut
Absolutely spot on about the smugness, nose turned up claiming they are all totally sold out YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT GET. Thinking he’s special….but forgets there are actually hunners of b&m and home bargains outside of Beirut. Also some people have taste and class something that he will never have and cannot buy so we won’t all be running to put the small business Amazon on the map by purchasing mass produced plastic waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he de-clutters the kitchen to make space.

Then proceeds to buy tat for Autumn,
He can't wait for Christmas, his tree and decorations are minimal but he's been buying them since Jan.

and are we oof on another drinks station adventure.. who hoo.

1659474994608.png

He can't do BB as he has OCD.

The man is mentally challenged, surely, he is,...

• Haha
  • Wow
Nah he is actually a troll. What kind of a life is this! Bleating on about bleeping autumn / Christmas when it’s high summer. BST doesn’t end until the last week of SEPTEMBER, ya bleeping tube. Scotland has such long winter days with so little sunlight and this goon is actually willing the summer days to go 😖😭 get fucked Mario. Hope you freeze this winter in the bedsit with your laminate flooring. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So he de-clutters the kitchen to make space.

Then proceeds to buy tat for Autumn,
He can't wait for Christmas, his tree and decorations are minimal but he's been buying them since Jan.

and are we oof on another drinks station adventure.. who hoo.

View attachment 1467305

He can't do BB as he has OCD.

The man is mentally challenged, surely, he is,...

View attachment 1467286
View attachment 1467288
View attachment 1467289
That hot chocolate station for 2 grown men in their 40’s (well almost) is absolutely mental! Such a sad little life.

Nah he is actually a troll. What kind of a life is this! Bleating on about bleeping autumn / Christmas when it’s high summer. BST doesn’t end until the last week of SEPTEMBER, ya bleeping tube. Scotland has such long winter days with so little sunlight and this goon is actually willing the summer days to go 😖😭 get fucked Mario. Hope you freeze this winter in the bedsit with your laminate flooring. twit.
30th October the clocks go back, why the hell us he wishing for shorter days and miserable weather, especially when most will be scared to turn the heating on.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Has that rubbish been hidden behind the sofa since last October? He's not well at all is he?

• Haha
We’re all gonna feel like right pricks when it eventually comes out that he is a parody account aren’t we… there’s no other explanation for this sheer stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is anyone going to address how he makes wee Deek watch the footie in another room every time. Selfish wee fanny,so aye

Has that rubbish been hidden behind the sofa since last October? He's not well at all is he?
Aye my lovelie but if he’s no used summat in 6 months it’s time tae get rid! Mebbe that’s why he’s to bring every’hin forward a few months each year.

Hens yous have made me clutch ma enormous beak! on most threads I read people say ‘ohhhh what huv a missed’ & they get either ignored or telt tae read the fuckin wiki, but no! I always know when I read that message oan mario’s bespoke thread that the person who don’t know will get tae know cos a wan a you lassies will give it aw the funny detail as if we were “back there” so soon as a read this ‘I don’t know I’m tryin tae get tae know’ messages I get as excited as Maz when the Klarna pay option says he can pay in three so I do. Shine bright chantin ye’s all oan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
We’re all gonna feel like right pricks when it eventually comes out that he is a parody account aren’t we… there’s no other explanation for this sheer stupidity
LOL 😂 It's hard to believe he's actual real, isn't it? 👀 It's confusing me.... 😩

That hot chocolate station for 2 grown men in their 40’s (well almost) is absolutely mental! Such a sad little life.

30th October the clocks go back, why the hell us he wishing for shorter days and miserable weather, especially when most will be scared to turn the heating on.
He genuinely must have a bleeping screw loose, there's no other explanation! Winter is grim as we usually have a lot of rain, so for me, it's depressing. I'm not a fan of Christmas for various reason and money is very tight this year, so unless I get a lot of overtime I won't be going anywhere or doing much, but as long as I'm here with my family and we're all happy and healthy that's ok. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If he did apply and get on big brother I'd be voting to keep the silly head in every week to give Derek time to throw all Mario's hoarded shite out the window and get the locks changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.