Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand him planning autumn and Christmas. Going to be 36 degrees here tomorrow and there's Marion in his hoosecoat about to start planning his spring/summer 2023 tea and coffee display.

Treatit myself to sam screenshots, Marion. Obvs ✌🏼

20220803_002612-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Genuinely looks like he’s wearing hunners of eyeshadow, in the shade malnutrition. What a horror he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Och hello ma lovelies. Finally caught up. Life is getting in the way of my tattle times 🤣 I laugh out loud every time I see the Bungles Skin comments. bleeping love the Bungle coat chat. Nice to see some of the hinchy lot coming over too. It's the best thread on tattle. Proper comedy gold. I'm off to sleep now, hopefully I'm not gonna have dreams of Mario or Bungles skin. Also all this Big Brother talk is funny. As if he'd survive it! He would be hated by the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Och hello ma lovelies. Finally caught up. Life is getting in the way of my tattle times 🤣 I laugh out loud every time I see the Bungles Skin comments. bleeping love the Bungle coat chat. Nice to see some of the hinchy lot coming over too. It's the best thread on tattle. Proper comedy gold. I'm off to sleep now, hopefully I'm not gonna have dreams of Mario or Bungles skin. Also all this Big Brother talk is funny. As if he'd survive it! He would be hated by the nation.
Once you come over you never leave 😂 it's actually like my morning paper this thread 🤣 but ayye ma loveliee hope no nightmares for you tonight.
Tons a love Isa 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That 0.02ml of filler has done duck all for him, those lips look lit the rim of a blown oot hole.
Hello ma lovelies *mirror wave* I've had a few of them --> 🍹but it was wae ma friends not ma nieces.

His lips do look prolapsed. It must be the lip gloss because they're so dry she probably couldnae get the needle in deep enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could any of youse luvlies who are ”lucky” enuf to live by Marion telt me this? My friend, love her dearly but she’s a pathological liar, tells me how nice the EK shappin’ centre is? Ma pal’s just back fae there and reported that it was “four times bigger” (no ma quote) than our local, fairly good sized centre. Aw the big shops, she says! Am a missing oot? 🥔💗
Why would anyone venture oot tae EK vs going to Braehead/the bespoke Fort/Silverburn? 😂 Swerving right oot ma ain lane but aye, nae debates, no ma shopping destination of choice. But we move! So aye and so forth💗🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Its a fair size, the newer part has decent shops. Quite a big Zara. If im honest i would say Livingston is much better except for the lack of Zara
The Zara shut doon ma lovely.
All the big shops are shut. It's big but full of crap shops. I only go cause it's my closest Primark.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So ma loveliees Isa was having a good old nosey on H page, I noticed is 20 weeks at least she last acknowledged Marion on her posts, no answer is an answer Mario. Liking and commenting on most posts you're patched...well that's a little embarrassing.
Also came across these comments 🤣 had to share with you all ma lovelies. Sorry if it's been shown before.
No wonder she blanks being toughest bleep about playing keyboard gangsta on H posts 🥴
His 'chapters' they only consist of eating out, b&m home bargains hauls, days of week posts and new decor or furniture.
So look up : Job, treats and chapters.
Mario life is more like a stuck record.
But ayyye this is what ma lives came to while waiting on Mr Isa to finish locking up the house multiple times you know for our own safety and wee safe bubble isnae jeprodised 💎
Thanks for these ma lovelie, I am clutching ma beak!! I love the person telling him the flat isnae actually it, he would’ve been bespokely fumming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That wooden thing is hideous! £21 aswell! 😳 He’s no right!!
It's a bleeping cake stand, stick some little triangle sandwiches on the bottom, a couple of scones and you've got yourself an afternoon tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just saw this on insta and the first person that came tae mind was oor bald Paisley Princess

9ACB1BFD-DEC4-48E0-A224-70172ED7FD78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks for these ma lovelie, I am clutching ma beak!! I love the person telling him the flat isnae actually it, he would’ve been bespokely fumming!!
Another iconic Mario meltdown.. him ranting on his stories about his “chapters” for days.. but he was absolootley fine ma lovelies!! I am where I’m meant to be!! (No ma quotes).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s nae way he’d do BB, we would be treatit to the real Marlon McKnight and there’s nae debates he just couldn’t. Unless of course you’re a tattler and we can see right through the red necked bleep onywiy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a bleeping cake stand, stick some little triangle sandwiches on the bottom, a couple of scones and you've got yourself an afternoon tea
He did an afternoon tea once, chipped cups and curled up sandwiches with mystery ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi guys, I’ve came over from the Hinch thread. I’ve read a few threads on here and the wiki. Would someone kindly explain clothing ma beak 🤣 Thank you

Hi guys, I’ve came over from the Hinch thread. I’ve read a few threads on here and the wiki. Would someone kindly explain clothing ma beak 🤣 Thank you
Clutching

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So hes no dain anywhere what he done last year for Autumn or Christmas because he went fuckin OTT, but he's bought "hunners" a new decs for both seasons.

Eh?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.