Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to find the clutching my beak highlight and for the love of god, how bald is he?? Has the dyson blown away any hair that was left?!
Looks like after them field fires last week doesn’t it ma lovely?

You’d shave it off wouldn’t you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mario’s Christmas threads are my favourites to revisit whenever I’m in need of some schadenfreude. The Christmas Eve boxes. The hot chocolate station in the scent Marsh! Mallows! The £2.99 Derek sticker he bought for Deek’s Playstation controller. The butt plug Santa butter that still remained untouched in his fridge in February. Home Bargains Monopoly. The snide Gucci belt that has never been seen again. Assorted items of monogrammed glassware specifically for use on Christmas Eve. The gonk bedding. The beaded mirror tits. He’s a laugh riot ma lovelies and nae debates. 💎
Don't forgot his two Christmas tree's for his postage stamp that is already rammed to the rafters, 1 in the bedroom that he didn't like but kept it up anyway cause he is one simple wee man. nae debates, doing a u turn back into my own lane lovely. tonsa love xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't forgot his two Christmas tree's for his postage stamp that is already rammed to the rafters, 1 in the bedroom that he didn't like but kept it up anyway cause he is one simple wee man. nae debates, doing a u turn back into my own lane lovely. tonsa love xxxxxxx
I’d forgotten about the epilepsy inducing bedroom Christmas tree 😂 the rave lights on it! 😂

In comparison tae the living room tree where you couldnae see any lights because there was so much shite thrown on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had tae show the new luvlies this classic pic, Deek loving life whilst he’s got a face lit a skelpt arse.

0BB1C44F-E481-4D17-8F8A-47A30B356D94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I love you lot. I failed my driving test today due to some other idiot and I feel gutted but I’ve just come to read and I’m howling and clutching my beak. Maybe next time eh 😞 I feel very sad x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I love you lot. I failed my driving test today due to some other idiot and I feel gutted but I’ve just come to read and I’m howling and clutching my beak. Maybe next time eh 😞 I feel very sad x
Ma lovelie at least you gave it a try 💋 some people have resigned themselves to riding the mcgills for life but not you hen.. next time you’ll smash it 💎 have a wee Asti and browse some autumn decs to cheer yourself up 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sending tattie hearts and chantin you oan fur next time. Could be worse, you could have bought magic tree air fresheners for a car you don’t have, before you even started your lessons. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Let us know the next time and us lovelies can send you good luck vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“The confidence a bit of self are can do and from the best people” - Marion McShite August/Autumn 2022

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelie at least you gave it a try 💋 some people have resigned themselves to riding the mcgills for life but not you hen.. next time you’ll smash it 💎 have a wee Asti and browse some autumn decs to cheer yourself up 💎
Thanks my lovely make sure you chant me on from the roof tops next time. I’m off to London this weekend living life as it should be. I’ll have a few of those lethal things 🍹 x

Sending tattie hearts and chantin you oan fur next time. Could be worse, you could have bought magic tree air fresheners for a car you don’t have, before you even started your lessons. So aye
Thanks my lovely. I’ll let you know next time so you can chant me on. Least I ain’t riding the mcgills for rest of my life like one of my lovlies said above ❤ X

Let us know the next time and us lovelies can send you good luck vibes
I certainly will my lovely chant me on high from the roof tops x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.