Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Height comparison” you’re no giant Marion hen! Get back in your box you beaky prick and leave Deek alone 😍 you’re just jealous we all love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So bitter and snide towards Deek, always with the catty comments. He’s absolutely vile and I have no idea why all his ‘Mafia’ can’t see it. What a complete witch tits he is! Yet in the next dots of doom he’s bleating oan about being kind and he’s a lovely person. Nae the wonder his beak’s so big 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s hope so hen, when he eventually got his hawns on the worlds worst trainers that he just hud to huv in his aine life
I hope they’re delivered by Herms 🤭
I Ken they’ve changed name but still makes me laugh he was FUMMING about jai deeeee and herms 😂 what a little witch pumping tits

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just been reading the wiki, clutching my beak and my hoosecoat at my neck. Someone needs to add his Dyson hairdryer, straighteners and oplex (no my spelling)
wonder what Deek Mario will buy with derek card will get him for his birthday. Remember when he got Derek Cadbury creme eggs for his birthday, then ate then himself.

As youse might have gathered from the rambling, I'm still on the tramadol. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes Maz, she will cash in and earn a tit load of money. She won’t be accepting bottles of elbow grease as payment. Tons a love 😘
What is he even rambling about? He needs to learn that sometimes it’s best just to say nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘How Mrs Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas’ is up there as ma top 3 Mazda break doons. A bleeping classic. Hinch only 10 minutes doon the road fae him anaw and the biatch never came to the Gaza Strip for a cuppa, even after he gutted his entire shoebox for her aw morning. Made obvious hints about how she should visit him. She blatantly ignored him. Hilarious.
This is an ABZOLUTE STAPUL!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘How Mrs Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas’ is up there as ma top 3 Mazda break doons. A bleeping classic. Hinch only 10 minutes doon the road fae him anaw and the biatch never came to the Gaza Strip for a cuppa, even after he gutted his entire shoebox for her aw morning. Made obvious hints about how she should visit him. She blatantly ignored him. Hilarious.
I remember I was on a plane coming back off ma holidays (smell the wealth) and I has missed aww the snakes on this app drama. I was clutching ma beak all the way home on the motorway reading here. Definitely in Maz’s top 3 moments. 🥔💎.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hinch stealing Christmas really was a moment to behold. Immediately after he had his meltdown about allllll the snakes oan this app, he was completely sucking up her arse again. Commenting on everything of hers 🤮 he’s a perma riddy ma lovelies.

• Haha
Just been reading the wiki, clutching my beak and my hoosecoat at my neck. Someone needs to add his Dyson hairdryer, straighteners and oplex (no my spelling)
wonder what Deek Mario will buy with derek card will get him for his birthday. Remember when he got Derek Cadbury creme eggs for his birthday, then ate then himself.

As youse might have gathered from the rambling, I'm still on the tramadol. 🤡
Even on the tramadol, you are making mare sense than that wee womble ever has, ma luvley 💎

Teeth like a Witch Doctor’s necklace ma lovely
Christ’s sake 😂 I’m going to be needing to treated maself tae a Turkey nose job at the rate ah clutch ma beak oan this app 💀

• Haha
Hens does anyone here work fae “big Tesco’s roond from me” as I huv a bespoke question aboot it 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s defo angling for a discount. 🫢
Pay full price. Just like your rent!

I have a blue light card. Please no paparazzi.

I try to live a very humble life even tho I single handedly saved the nation by working through the pandemic. 🥇
I feel this opportunity is well deserved so I treat myself many times flashing my blue light card.
I can confirm it’s no a shart card.
Ive no got any hidden disabilities and I don’t push wee grannies over either. 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Could you imagine! He’d be like that Craig was with Anthony. Proper obsessed and weird.

In all fairness he would actually be quiet entertaining in there, fae all the wrong reasons, but still 😂

1E35A25E-1C01-4252-AB02-8B6CBF22CCBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Day 26 in the Big Brother house(coat):
It’s 4pm and Marion is aw cosy in bed with a wax melt on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Day 26 in the Big Brother house(coat):
It’s 4pm and Marion is aw cosy in bed with a wax melt on the go.
As if he would last 26 days. The rest of the house wud huv thrown him ower the gairden wall well before then. Marion wud huv hud a tantrum ower the shopping list no huvin enuf beige food or fresh raspberries for his bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.