Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘How Mrs Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas’ is up there as ma top 3 Mazda break doons. A bleeping classic. Hinch only 10 minutes doon the road fae him anaw and the biatch never came to the Gaza Strip for a cuppa, even after he gutted his entire shoebox for her aw morning. Made obvious hints about how she should visit him. She blatantly ignored him. Hilarious.
It was brilliant wasn’t it 😂 all the passive aggressive “snakes everywhere”, “just me and the cat the noo” stories and then him flouncing off that app fae a whole week 😂 still can’t believe he even unfollowed the wee disabled girl in retaliation and deleted her picture from his grid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I love the way he says “office shoes” 😂😂😂 using punctuation, but never in the right way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
‘How Mrs Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas’ is up there as ma top 3 Mazda break doons. A bleeping classic. Hinch only 10 minutes doon the road fae him anaw and the biatch never came to the Gaza Strip for a cuppa, even after he gutted his entire shoebox for her aw morning. Made obvious hints about how she should visit him. She blatantly ignored him. Hilarious.
Not forgetting the shite he came up with about his DM's being broken. It's like he knew he was going to be snubbed so got his excuses in early. "Ma DM's are broken lovelies so naebody can visit me the noo!" 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
His face when he'd just had an attack of the shits and Hannah from Avamay turned up at his door. View attachment 1463702

What was I thinking, I blame that vile app tictic.
View attachment 1463703

A gem from @hopethishelpsallthebest
And a post when Hinch was within a mile of the flat and didn't go and see him. But he wasn't bitter. Snakes everywhere. View attachment 1463710View attachment 1463712

View attachment 1463716
Birthday gem from @Cagayu 😍
Friggin brilliant. We've made more memories on here with screenshots etc..than Mario has in his life! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“Office shoes” hahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shove them up ya starfish 🖕
Screenshot_20220801-202328_Instagram.jpg

He's plugging his Ava May crap like he's desperate for cash 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You are a nasty troll, it wis a train so get back in yer lain hen! Mazda built Gucci fae the ground up! View attachment 1463578
As av said before they look closer tae a pair a Lonsdale’s than they do Gooochiis but Paisleys very own Gok Wan knows aw the best fashion trends so who am a to judge so aye.
He's all about supporting the small brands - and putting them on the map! Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooo I used to work in “office shoes” (no ma quote). I’m tempted to offer my knowledge of shoes…..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't tell you all how excited I am to go on my first autumn and winter journee with Maz.
That'll no last doll. 😆

You are a nasty troll, it wis a train so get back in yer lain hen! Mazda built Gucci fae the ground up! View attachment 1463578
As av said before they look closer tae a pair a Lonsdale’s than they do Gooochiis but Paisleys very own Gok Wan knows aw the best fashion trends so who am a to judge so aye.
So expensive shoes are supposed to hurt, WTF. Make it make sense Marion hen. 🥔♥

And the bitten off ears
They shud dae Marion a favour and huv a wee ...big nibble tae his beak and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't tell you all how excited I am to go on my first autumn and winter journee with Maz.
Teeth like a witch doctors necklace.
My god I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me too hen. Can’t believe I’ve only recently discovered him 🤣🤣 this thread is hilarious. I’m in a hotel room now my fella next to me and my kid in a single bed and I’m pissing myself laughing am gonna end up waking them up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Treatit us to the best threads oan this app, he’s an award winning content creator is our Marion, just for aw the wrong reasons.
Ma threads ma rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me too hen. Can’t believe I’ve only recently discovered him 🤣🤣 this thread is hilarious. I’m in a hotel room now my fella next to me and my kid in a single bed and I’m pissing myself laughing am gonna end up waking them up
Ma lovelie are you aww cosy pre 9pm?! You now truly are a Marion fan 💋 welcome 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
37277D85-473F-42EF-9861-00C71681A90B.png

Looks like the Guccis got passed to deek

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
You know when we have tit come up on Facebook time hop from 14 years ago and cringe to yourself thinking, “omg I sound so cringe!”

That is Mario, except it isn’t time hop. That is how he is now, at 39!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No way their Gucci so shiny and plastic looking.
They look like a pair bowling shoes, even something Isa papa would wear on the green for his bowls on a Sunday morning 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.