Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he would last 26 days. The rest of the house wud huv thrown him ower the gairden wall well before then. Marion wud huv hud a tantrum ower the shopping list no huvin enuf beige food or fresh raspberries for his bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink.
And the absolute war zone he would make the toilet 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Again it’s the absolute narcissism of him ‘Shall I apply for BB?’ 😂 Trying to pass it off as a joke but I honestly think he has such a high opinion of himself, he truly believes he’s this hilarious, inspiring persona. Blows my mind the self importance of this lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Could you imagine! He’d be like that Craig was with Anthony. Proper obsessed and weird.

In all fairness he would actually be quiet entertaining in there, fae all the wrong reasons, but still 😂

View attachment 1464917
He would be sat in a corner staring at his Dakota hotel slippers because he’s no confidence around strangers. The bleep can’t even cross the road or goto an appointment without Dumb Deek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He would be sat in a corner staring at his Dakota hotel slippers because he’s no confidence around strangers. The bleep can’t even cross the road or goto an appointment without Dumb Deek.
That’s true! Can you imagine him when it comes to the shopping with a budget

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd love to see him cutting his own hair. Apart from that he'd be useless, no social skills apart from bitching behind people's backs. I don't think he's pass the psychological tests either.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd love to see him cutting his own hair. Apart from that he'd be useless, no social skills apart from bitching behind people's backs. I don't think he's pass the psychological tests either.
Do you think he would take aw his make up and dyson hair dryer for the lassies?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A suitcase full of out of date make up, a wax burner, a bottle of febreze, zoflora, and he'd cook Stovies for the housemates.
Can you imagine the incoherent diary room ramblings? He’d be the only housemate that had subtitles as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Silly little man only asking if he should apply for BB, so that he can write himself some fake messages fae “followers” saying how amazing he would be on it.

He has zero social skills, is thick as tit and is a truly horrible person. He would last an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Silly little man only asking if he should apply for BB, so that he can write himself some fake messages fae “followers” saying how amazing he would be on it.

He has zero social skills, is thick as tit and is a truly horrible person. He would last an hour.
Exactly this.

BUT it would be Deekys chance to break free, hoy all his tat and change the locks!

Imagine Maz screaming, foaming at the mouth because D has finally chucked him and he can't return to the goldmine.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Day 2 in the Big Brother house. Men in hazmats enter the house to fumigate the bathroom after Mario's IBS sharting explosion

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Spoons brekkie the day again hens let’s hope it’s nae raw as Derk needs a day aff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spoons brekkie the day again hens let’s hope it’s nae raw as Derk needs a day aff
He’ll be destroying that toilet at work before his shift starts.

10am and she still isn’t at work? He’ll be home by 4pm as well. Lazy wee bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the drama if someone was to use his stuff.
His tantrums would put wee Nikki’s to shame.
( god rest her wee soul)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Legitimately works about 4 hours a day max. Yet is always wishing fae the weekend, absolute lazy mess!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.