Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to start a weekly spreadsheet of what he spends on eating out
Yes! Honestly lovely I’m just bleeping amazed by it. (Nothing to do with me having to cook the bleep tea every night…I’m fine😭) Does anyone else eat out this much? Genuinely interested 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes! Honestly lovely I’m just bleeping amazed by it. (Nothing to do with me having to cook the bleep tea every night…I’m fine😭) Does anyone else eat out this much? Genuinely interested 😭
We go out to eat a couple times a month, and probably have a take away once a fortnight. It’s not even just about the money, he must feel so sluggish eating that tit all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Monday - Castleveeeeechi with a pickled onion, just caws we can
Tuesday - Spoons breakfast treatit maself
Wednesday - Maccie D’s - if you don’t know, get tae know
Thursday - Dominos - cosy night in
P a y d a y - Spoons breakfast again, Castleveeeechi again, Criss, joos, tapas and a few o these 👉🏽🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We go out to eat a couple times a month, and probably have a take away once a fortnight. It’s not even just about the money, he must feel so sluggish eating that tit all the time
I know. It baffles me,I’d genuinely be “no well” eating all that tit 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He legit will have splashed his wages on tit by the weekend like you did when you had a Saturday job as a teenager. He will be on to the Klarna and credit cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s gained 4 stone wae all these lethal meals he keeps having nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As predicted, his inbox/outbox/letterbox are full of messages from yooz aw telling him to apply for BB. He’s too fabulous ma lovelies. But will do it for £500k. He does realise he’s no a celebrity and wouldn’t get paid? He’d need to apply like the rest of the peasants?

I’m so embarrassed for him tagging itv2 telling them about this hilarious lassie. Like they would ever take advice off you Marion. They wouldn’t be able to read your illiterate ramblings. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s gained 4 stone wae all these lethal meals he keeps having nae debates
He really has though. Remember when he said he drops weight “lit that” *clicks fingers*? And that as soon as he started his cleaning job he would lose the lockdown weight he put on 🤭 Clearly another Mario delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He really has though. Remember when he said he drops weight “lit that” *clicks fingers*? And that as soon as he started his cleaning job he would lose the lockdown weight he put on 🤭 Clearly another Mario delusion.
This thread has ruined me. I cannae read the word started anymare withoot it reading as “SHARTED” in ma heed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's not as if he is eating out in different places and having different food. He is eating at the same basic places every week and eating the beigest of food. I bet he has a massive gunt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.