Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have Christmas eve boxes, that they pack themselves and get excited about. Mario's brother buys him fake designer stuff, which he wears on the bus and swears is real. 😂
That cringe Boxing Day where he took a picture of the fake Gucci’s on his way home on the McGills bus 😂 saying some shite about fashion is pain

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That cringe Boxing Day where he took a picture of the fake Gucci’s on his way home on the McGills bus 😂 saying some shite about fashion is pain
I think the quote was along the lines of, you get sore feet when wearing Gucci. LOL. I have two pairs of Gucci trainers (both bought maself direct from Gucci, smell the wealth) and neither have hurt my feet because they’re soft leather.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Clutching ma beak catching up with this thread 😂😂 Glad to see he's absolutely fine and hasn't been reading here or sending himself messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You are a nasty troll, it wis a train so get back in yer lain hen! Mazda built Gucci fae the ground up!
07837BD5-1DC0-4FE4-81F1-99AFFB6E80C1.jpeg

As av said before they look closer tae a pair a Lonsdale’s than they do Gooochiis but Paisleys very own Gok Wan knows aw the best fashion trends so who am a to judge so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You are a nasty troll, it wis a train so get back in yer lain hen! Mazda built Gucci fae the ground up! View attachment 1463578
As av said before they look closer tae a pair a Lonsdale’s than they do Gooochiis but Paisleys very own Gok Wan knows aw the best fashion trends so who am a to judge so aye.
I’d forgotten aboot the Jeggings! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘You pay the price for wearing Gucci’
😂😂😂😂 except you didn’t pay the price did you Maz - probably about £15 worth of pain he ‘suffered’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the quote was along the lines of, you get sore feet when wearing Gucci. LOL. I have two pairs of Gucci trainers (both bought maself direct from Gucci, smell the wealth) and neither have hurt my feet because they’re soft leather.
I can smell the wealth wafting ma way ma lovelie, pyoor boujee vibes and so forth 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have Christmas eve boxes, that they pack themselves and get excited about. Mario's brother buys him fake designer stuff, which he wears on the bus and swears is real. 😂
I’m still not over them Christmas Eve boxes for two grown men nearly 40yrs of age that Mario packs with pj’s and treats and then reopens. Sad fruit loop of a man. Maybe he was dropped as a baby my lovely, would explain why he’s not all there, but I’ve said too much. Il get back into my own lane now hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You are a nasty troll, it wis a train so get back in yer lain hen! Mazda built Gucci fae the ground up! View attachment 1463578
Hahhahahaha! I remember Mario gifted these monstrosities to Deek to wear to that dance competition a few weeks ago 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
His face when he'd just had an attack of the shits and Hannah from Avamay turned up at his door.
F0FBD066-E12F-493F-8667-BFCEE61F5A04.jpeg

What was I thinking, I blame that vile app tictic.

A gem from @hopethishelpsallthebest
And a post when Hinch was within a mile of the flat and didn't go and see him. But he wasn't bitter. Snakes everywhere.
IMG_20220422_235327.jpg
595B22C6-A018-4CAF-ADED-CBC5B981E4AE.jpeg

Screenshot_20220801-191640.png

Birthday gem from @Cagayu 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
His face when he'd just had an attack of the shits and Hannah from Avamay turned up at his door. View attachment 1463702

What was I thinking, I blame that vile app tictic.
View attachment 1463703

A gem from @hopethishelpsallthebest
And a post when Hinch was within a mile of the flat and didn't go and see him. But he wasn't bitter. Snakes everywhere. View attachment 1463710View attachment 1463712

View attachment 1463716
‘How Mrs Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas’ is up there as ma top 3 Mazda break doons. A bleeping classic. Hinch only 10 minutes doon the road fae him anaw and the biatch never came to the Gaza Strip for a cuppa, even after he gutted his entire shoebox for her aw morning. Made obvious hints about how she should visit him. She blatantly ignored him. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.