Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think another lovelie has mentioned this but you know when chicken little is directly talking to us vile trolls on tattle his 140k adoring fans but be thinking what is on about?

If he did receive genuine troll messages he’d be the first to screenshot and share, accompanied with a crying video. It’s a classic instahun move. Not to give you content ideas

He’s like those Facebook drips from your high school who write things like ‘they said I would never do it and look at me now’ ‘haters gonna hate’ ‘jealousy is a disease get well soon’ exactly who said you would never do it? And what is it? Keep dreaming doll.

Surely a comma is incoming with a sympathy story attached about how his mental health is taking a battering. If that was true he’d quit the app today but it’s not, he’s a vile piece of tit, I wish you nothing but karma on your arse (no ma quote)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He needs to stop reading on here and then his problem is solved, nae one sends him troll messages on the app. We know this, nae one can even get near his inboax, it’s full of himself pretending his adoring fans are blowing smoke up his arse and a few dimwits who do probably enjoy his shite. He cannae help himself coming oan here and reading about himself, as he’s a narcissist! He’s the one obsessed with trolls and haters. Literally no one is messaging or commenting ‘hate’ to him directly, so what’s his problem, the prick!
I honestly think he would have nothing to post about unless he’s wittering oan about people being jealous of him 😂
He’s an absolute lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know what happened to @laynelo_ i haven’t seen them post for ages? Hope they’re ok. I got reminded when Mario said “Hello August” and “Hello Motto” popped into my head if ya know ya know
Aw ma luvlie am fine! Absalooootleeeyyy fine! Something in ma brain just clicked the day to check oot here on tattle… was wondering wit the wee knob has been upty whilst av been away on ma social media break, cos as youse aw know this isny real life and aw that. Unlit oor Queen Maz I can actually survive without gawn on ma phone for a wee while. Nae worries tho hens! Am BACK! Brand new, ready to gee Marion well deserved slaggings. I shall catch up on aw the brilliant posts av missed and put on a tena lady case a piss masel. Tattie hearts ❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Aw ma luvlie am fine! Absalooootleeeyyy fine! Something in ma brain just clicked the day to check oot here on tattle… was wondering wit the wee knob has been upty whilst av been away on ma social media break, cos as youse aw know this isny real life and aw that. Unlit oor Queen Maz I can actually survive without gawn on ma phone for a wee while. Nae worries tho hens! Am BACK! Brand new, ready to gee Marion well deserved slaggings. I shall catch up on aw the brilliant posts av missed and put on a tena lady case a piss masel. Tattie hearts ❤🥔
Hello Moto!
glad you’re back ma lovely thought your Motorola had packed in and you couldn’t get on tattle anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He needs to stop reading on here and then his problem is solved, nae one sends him troll messages on the app. We know this, nae one can even get near his inboax, it’s full of himself pretending his adoring fans are blowing smoke up his arse and a few dimwits who do probably enjoy his shite. He cannae help himself coming oan here and reading about himself, as he’s a narcissist! He’s the one obsessed with trolls and haters. Literally no one is messaging or commenting ‘hate’ to him directly, so what’s his problem, the prick!
I honestly think he would have nothing to post about unless he’s wittering oan about people being jealous of him 😂
He’s an absolute lunatic.
Exactly. If he doesn't like it he shouldn't read. He slags folk off oan that app sooo if he can dish it out he should be able to take it too.

Ps anyone know why I cannae comment oan tiktokers forum? Cheers 🥰

Reactions: 12
Maybe he’s going tae bring this look back. So aye

View attachment 1462830
Dear god ma luvlie think the contents a ma stomach have just hit ma bespoke herringbone flair… they are awfa big pupils anaw, did Maz once go an a disco biscuit journeee back in his youth? Could you imagine even gawn to a rave way a bleep lit him? He’s manic enough as it is, wan eccie would’ve hid him bouncing aff the bleeping walls so much you would’ve leathered him inty a clockroom to calm him doon. Also those old teef lol, I’ve seen straighter cobblestone paths.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear god ma luvlie think the contents a ma stomach have just hit ma bespoke herringbone flair… they are awfa big pupils anaw, did Maz once go an a disco biscuit journeee back in his youth? Could you imagine even gawn to a rave way a bleep lit him? He’s manic enough as it is, wan eccie would’ve hid him bouncing aff the bleeping walls so much you would’ve leathered him inty a clockroom to calm him doon. Also those old teef lol, I’ve seen straighter cobblestone paths.
Teeth like a Witch Doctor’s necklace ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 42
duck sake hen thought he was deceased in this wee photie 💀

Can yous actually imagine the Jardin Journee we’d go on 😂

The entire contents of the Range stuff into one wee astroturfed box, jacuzzi and all. Bespoke patio set that gets destroyed with the first breath of wind. Chicken kievs on the BBQ. Deek being too small to get into a hammock.

Am no gonna lie, am here for it ma luvlies! But since the patron saint of dark nights has declared autumnal vibes are upon us, guess I’ll have tae wait til next year!
Mario would be laid oot on a lilo in a kids paddling pool , telling us aw to smell his wealth , wee Deek splashing away with a rubber ring on 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine all the plastic tumblers and serving bowls for the kriss and joos! He’s definitely have one of those garden rugs 😂 he must be absolutely fuming that he’s missing out on all these opportunities to piss money up the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
duck sake hen thought he was deceased in this wee photie 💀

Mario would be laid oot on a lilo in a kids paddling pool , telling us aw to smell his wealth , wee Deek splashing away with a rubber ring on 👌🏻
Imagine him as a neighbour, I'd rather live next to the sewage treatment plant, wud be less honking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d rather enjoy a garden jurnee - Hunner percent we would get the ‘treatit maself to a hot tub the night after a long day at work’, and a boomerang cheers in plastic champagne flutes full of joos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Imagine him as a neighbour, I'd rather live next to the sewage treatment plant, wud be less honking.
Especially in a new build! Them walls are thin! Would forever sound like he was ripping sheets in the bathroom!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’d rather enjoy a garden jurnee - Hunner percent we would get the ‘treatit maself to a hot tub the night after a long day at work’, and a boomerang cheers in plastic champagne flutes full of joos.
Pink confetti in yer gairden when he tries tae let aff another Jaw cannon #ad

• Haha
I can't tell you all how excited I am to go on my first autumn and winter journee with Maz.
Teeth like a witch doctors necklace.
My god I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mazda canny even put his primark washing oot on the line without worry a getting it nicked in the shared back garden, nevermind a bespoke hot tub. That’s also why he puts his wreaths on the inside a his front door and no the actual ootside 1) because the junkies will steal it and use it as an ashtray 2) a wreath overlooking a close landing is just sad. But anyway, could you imagine the delivery men coming to set up his hot tub if he bought one? “Oh aye sorry guys could you place it er the corner mair? Away fae the needles and fag ashes?”

• Haha
Mazda canny even put his primark washing oot on the line without worry a getting it nicked in the shared back garden, nevermind a bespoke hot tub. That’s also why he puts his wreaths on the inside a his front door and no the actual ootside 1) because the junkies will steal it and use it as an ashtray 2) a wreath overlooking a close landing is just sad. But anyway, could you imagine the delivery men coming to set up his hot tub if he bought one? “Oh aye sorry guys could you place it er the corner mair? Away fae the needles and fag ashes?”
And the bitten off ears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't tell you all how excited I am to go on my first autumn and winter journee with Maz.
Teeth like a witch doctors necklace.
My god I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They have Christmas eve boxes, that they pack themselves and get excited about. Mario's brother buys him fake designer stuff, which he wears on the bus and swears is real. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.