Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to @laynelo_ i haven’t seen them post for ages? Hope they’re ok. I got reminded when Mario said “Hello August” and “Hello Motto” popped into my head if ya know ya know
Now you mention it, l haven't either?!.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The man is a walking contradiction 🙄 I’m no buying anything for autumn - autumn haul incoming! I’m done decorating - wants new sofas 🙄🙄 Do we think candy cane lane will soon be phased out for Winter Scumderland??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The man is a walking contradiction 🙄 I’m no buying anything for autumn - autumn haul incoming! I’m done decorating - wants new sofas 🙄🙄 Do we think candy cane lane will soon be phased out for Winter Scumderland??
He says there's loads that needs doing/wants to do, but like wit? 🧐 He's done the living room (obviously needs a new sofa 😑), had falbon put awn the worktops and new flairs, done the bedroom and had a new TV, and the bathroom looks fine, so I'm curious tae find oot wit's next because I think in terms of rooms, that's literally it! Unless we'll be going on a ceiling jurnee (the only space that's left) or an outside Beirut jurnee.... 🙄 😂 OR.... maybe they're buying the flat downstairs and we'll go on a Grand Designs - from Beirut with love jurnee....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf does 'It's lovely to see the people l follow pages' mean?!

Honestly, l could throat punch this idiot and his wording on things. THICK AS FRIGGIN MINCE! 🙄
Screenshot_20220801-121003_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Klarna finally caught up wi Marion, shud be easy tae find if they bring in the shart sniffer dugs.

Screenshot_20220801-121854.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s feeling herself the day! Give up wae the hair Mario. We can see your scalp through the 4 strands you bleep.

I’ve seen mare hair oan a chip after I’ve dropped it oan the floor. So aye

DE336FE0-89D9-4468-A826-97E9058B3522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just catching up the now having been out living my best life all weekend. I can see a meltdown coming on, how long will it be before he finally bursts and mentions tattle and the vile trolls?

Maz is a fanny, nae debates!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As it’s his “birthday month” lovelies 🙄, if there is indeed a rift with Hannah Ava May, we will deffo find out as she usually visits on his birthday no? 😁😁 Bet he’ll try and heal the rift to get another bottle of Baccarat Rouge out of her!! #greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As it’s his “birthday month” lovelies 🙄, if there is indeed a rift with Hannah Ava May, we will deffo find out as she usually visits on his birthday no? 😁😁 Bet he’ll try and heal the rift to get another bottle of Baccarat Rouge out of her!! #greedy
Yes ma lovelie that will be the litmus test for sure! She usually visits or at the least sends him something 👀 I think he’s burned that bridge thanks to his big mouth full of falsers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.