Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will he top his candy cane lame this year? He was spitting chippy chips when he realised that his theme was not special or unique, and a million other people had done the same and done it better

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah'd luv tae take the credit but unlike Martin ah canni take credit fur everyboady else's fine work. Ah'm just resharing their genius.

Don't think ah've laughed so much than last night going through the old threads 😆
It was when you said you farted through laughing. Toilet humour always gets me 😂

Ran here when I saw his bespoke own salt and chilli chicken prep. Frozen chicken nuggets, micro rice, powder mix curry sauce (🤮) and a bucket load of salt. He really thinks this counts as a homemade dinner.

His insides must be dead
I can't wait to see this masterpiece. I'm already picturing the chicken which will be crispy once out the oven, so surely he's not going to cover it in a sauce?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was when you said you farted through laughing. Toilet humour always gets me 😂

I can't wait to see this masterpiece. I'm already picturing the chicken which will be crispy once out the oven, so surely he's not going to cover it in a sauce?!
Well that wiz aw me and nae debates. 🤣

The Tupperware powder looks like Mayflower curry sauce, basically add water and stir for five minutes. So unless Martin is called Mayflower it's no his recipe.

Why he's pinned his bed calling it the Mario bed, it's the Mia bed isn't it? 🤔
How many names dis Martin need? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My lovelies I always have to confess my culinary sins here - I love mayflower curry sauce 😂 I normally make my own salt and chilli chicken coating up and batter the chicken myself though!

pleased to see he’s eating some veg, although a bet he picks aw the peppers and onions out and leaves Them on his plate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Derk is in fur a rough night, onions and peppers are nae good for Marion’s IBS afflictions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Crying laughing at this thread again. Off on a two week abroad holiday Sunday (smell the wealth) and praying we have enough internet to keep up with the antics of shartin Martin.
he HAS to be a parody created by the great actor Jonny McKnight. A bit like Lorraine Kelly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If it turned out he was actually called Martin I think I'd actually pish masel.

I'd honestly clutch ma beak for weeks aboot it.
Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My lovelies I always have to confess my culinary sins here - I love mayflower curry sauce 😂 I normally make my own salt and chilli chicken coating up and batter the chicken myself though!

pleased to see he’s eating some veg, although a bet he picks aw the peppers and onions out and leaves Them on his plate 😂
The peppers will be causing ring sting later ma lovely in the scent of summer shyte. His body no use to anything remotely healthy. X

Crying laughing at this thread again. Off on a two week abroad holiday Sunday (smell the wealth) and praying we have enough internet to keep up with the antics of shartin Martin.
he HAS to be a parody created by the great actor Jonny McKnight. A bit like Lorraine Kelly.
Am currently in Greece maself (whiff my wealth) clutching ma beak at this thread with a pina colada 🇬🇷Not gonna lie had a dodgy belly the first few days here so spent a while on the toilet (thankfully not the flair boards as am on ground floor) and read through the infamous hinch doesnae visit him thread. It got me through the worst ma lovelies, it got me through the worst x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Expect the bedding tae be stripped the morra morning ma luvlies💎
Martin is the kind of bleep to say “ahh love peppers and onions, but they dinnae love May!” Said whilst sharting his hoop out and laughing his tits off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thought todays scent would be autumnal hole - oh no he’s back to summer again!
Changes the season mare time than Mother Nature this drip
Ah'm hoping autumn brings a hurricane tae Seedyhill. Wunner if hurricane bawbag wiz named efter Martin? 🤔

The peppers will be causing ring sting later ma lovely in the scent of summer shyte. His body no use to anything remotely healthy. X

Am currently in Greece maself (whiff my wealth) clutching ma beak at this thread with a pina colada 🇬🇷Not gonna lie had a dodgy belly the first few days here so spent a while on the toilet (thankfully not the flair boards as am on ground floor) and read through the infamous hinch doesnae visit him thread. It got me through the worst ma lovelies, it got me through the worst x
Ye shud huv asked Martin fur a loan o' his shart card, is it accepted in Greece?

Maybe he means “ma own chicken bought masel” 🤭 #naegifted
That's why Martin goes tae Iceland and nae debates.

A tax dodge, noo it aw makes sense 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ken whit makes me laugh the maist about this thread, aw yer wee profile photies oh oor Marion. Ah cannae betray oor Blanche by change mine so am chantin ye aw oan ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.