Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny and Krystal. Mario’s middle name is D’agostin. Think his parents must have been having a laugh when they named him
Think they spell like their son Martin and his middle name is disgusting 😂

Found these howlers too, pity ah've used ma summer leave, cud huv spent two weeks reading aw the Marion threads 😆

Screenshot_20220803-182139~2.png
Screenshot_20220803-184019.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Washing never bastard ends yet he’s always in the same honking hoosecoat 🤔 make it make sense ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He does look like a Martin, it’s Martin, I refuse to believe it’s Mario. He’s Martin for me from now on. Cleaning with martin 😂 is this tea true? Pls tell me it is. Doesn’t matter if it isn’t. I’m sticking with it.

I absolutely love that I don’t even need to check if my posts make sense on here with grammar etc cause Martin never spells or uses correct grammar anyway so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Some luvlie posted a website a while ago showing his name that lets you see all the registered births, deaths and marriages in Scotland, it’s called Scotlands People if anyones interested. He’s definitely called Mario, no Martin, also his middle name lol makes me laugh everytime. He’s aboot Italian as a frozen Pizza.
BC2F1A12-80CF-441D-A686-C3828282F22B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Martin disnae wan' an empire biscuit, Martin wans' a snowbaw. #ifyekenyeken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Some luvlie posted a website a while ago showing his name that lets you see all the registered births, deaths and marriages in Scotland, it’s called Scotlands People if anyones interested. He’s definitely called Mario, no Martin, also his middle name lol makes me laugh everytime. He’s aboot Italian as a frozen Pizza.
View attachment 1469503
His middle name sounds like the sound you make when you do a violent sneeze

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1469503
It was good while it lasted, kin Marion change his name tae Martin by deed poll? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few more from the archives ma lovelies:

💎 The origins of the Mother of the Bride hoosecoat.

B74276F6-8FC2-4AB0-931B-3D56874D427F.jpeg

💎 The first appearance of the bumming fort.

CD8AA7AC-0E4F-405D-89B7-0C3C31EC80BE.jpeg

💎 His original teeth with the remnants of a Spoons breakfast caked all over them.

276CFC87-E5C6-456A-BF7B-779DAEE8B57E.jpeg

💎 A particularly jarring selfie where a poster described him as having a “ghoulish pallor” 👻

6AD4200D-BB74-46D0-9E7C-F199549633EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.