Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Ma darlins for all the love and support that you all have for my on this app. You keep me spining bright 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Stop the bleeping bus!! When has ever been to Ibiza!!! My mind is blown oot it’s laine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He probably means his favourite pictures are of Cafe Mambo, not that’s he’s actually been there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s never been cafe mambo 👀
I’ve Been cafe mambo a number of times as I don’t waste my money on autumn decs 💃🏻
look what you could have had Martin 😜
If she stopped eating out multiple times a week, he could quickly save for a few days away somewhere like London where there's life and the sun spining bright.

A week or two ago, they had breakfast, lunch and dinner oot. Even if its cheap, I assume that must cost them at least £70? He spent £21 on some wooden tea and coffee display and probably a small fortune on all those other make up and autumn treatits. Such a waste. Experiences > tat and greasy food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we imagine Martin in mambo’s? I don’t think so. I think he’s got cafe mambo mixed up with the mambo number 5 which he’s probably sang/danced to badly, while prancing round that bedsit and waving in the mirror. We wouldn’t hear the end of it if he has went to ibiza. Not a chance Martin has been to Ibiza. I’d be shocked if he’s even been out of Glasgow. Don’t think you can Klarna flights to ibiza? But what would I know, spine bright hens xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Johnny and Krystal. Mario’s middle name is D’agostin. Think his parents must have been having a laugh when they named him
His DR D'agostin him with sharting apparently 🤣

A few more from the archives ma lovelies:

💎 The origins of the Mother of the Bride hoosecoat.

View attachment 1469513

💎 The first appearance of the bumming fort.

View attachment 1469515

💎 His original teeth with the remnants of a Spoons breakfast caked all over them.

View attachment 1469517

💎 A particularly jarring selfie where a poster described him as having a “ghoulish pallor” 👻

View attachment 1469520
Kin hell how times have changed.
The silly witch has more spare bedding and cushions than a Red Cross appeal. Very similar in the fact both have all the shite no fucka would want!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has killed me ma luvlie🤣 Can youse imagine the boomerang stories of the late night McDonald’s drive through adventures?
Late night??? Steady on ma luvlie let's not go over the top here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion.

#74 Shartin Martin.

🚽🧻💩

(Pure and simple. Just like him.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.