Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to stop talking marioisms in real life. I look a fool. Me and my sister even text in Mario's tongue now. Chanting eachother on from rooftops and clutching our beaks, sending each other tons a love and tattie hearts. 🤣
I do it too🙈last night in bed I told my husband to stay in his own lane cause his foot was over my side😭 he really needs to get tae know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
One a the ones with the fold back roof so Marge can feel the breeze in her 3 hairs and Deek can escape the waft of shart. “Honk if ya horny” sign in the back windae with a lil crate to trap wee Rayn in the back seat. Bespoke stick on eyelashes on the front lights too 💋💋
Marion wud huv a wee heidscarf oan thinking he's Thelma and Louise. Bet he wud apply fur a blue badge as well, doon at the cooncil office waving his shart caird aboot shouting aboot hidden disabilities and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I stumbled upon this gem on one of the old threads. I’d arranged the comments by Most Liked so I have absolutely no context of what was being discusssd immediately before it, which somehow made it even funnier. 🤣

55268DAB-71D5-42A7-8D6A-4ECEA320DBBE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Speaking about cars, what about when hannah wax melt parked the range rover outside that paisley penthouse when it was mazda's birthday. we all thought the junkie's were going to hot wire it or steal the wheels being parked up in Beirut :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nawww I'm done with these reposts 🤣 actually crying! Cheered me up after an actual hard day at work (that’s mare than 3 hours Marion!)
No doubt he will be oan the night again moaning wishing fae Friday and sending himself fake messages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.