Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got to be a Martin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ why would you randomly give your other kid an Italian name
I always wondered this! Mario just seems so exotic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He does look like a Martin, itโ€™s Martin, I refuse to believe itโ€™s Mario. Heโ€™s Martin for me from now on. Cleaning with martin ๐Ÿ˜‚ is this tea true? Pls tell me it is. Doesnโ€™t matter if it isnโ€™t. Iโ€™m sticking with it.

I absolutely love that I donโ€™t even need to check if my posts make sense on here with grammar etc cause Martin never spells or uses correct grammar anyway so aye!
Cleaning with Martin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few more from the archives ma lovelies:

๐Ÿ’Ž The origins of the Mother of the Bride hoosecoat.

View attachment 1469513

๐Ÿ’Ž The first appearance of the bumming fort.

View attachment 1469515

๐Ÿ’Ž His original teeth with the remnants of a Spoons breakfast caked all over them.

View attachment 1469517

๐Ÿ’Ž A particularly jarring selfie where a poster described him as having a โ€œghoulish pallorโ€ ๐Ÿ‘ป

View attachment 1469520
โ€œGhoulish pallorโ€? He looks as if heโ€™s been dead 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A few more from the archives ma lovelies:

๐Ÿ’Ž The origins of the Mother of the Bride hoosecoat.

View attachment 1469513

๐Ÿ’Ž The first appearance of the bumming fort.

View attachment 1469515

๐Ÿ’Ž His original teeth with the remnants of a Spoons breakfast caked all over them.

View attachment 1469517

๐Ÿ’Ž A particularly jarring selfie where a poster described him as having a โ€œghoulish pallorโ€ ๐Ÿ‘ป

View attachment 1469520
Ah memories! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

The feckin state of that. He's went overboard on the lip gloss, and that friggin nose man!๐Ÿ™ˆ
Screenshot_20220803-193602_Instagram.jpg

Oh here he goes with the best friend he fell out with. Two faced twit.
Screenshot_20220803-193619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As if Martin has ever experienced ibiza ๐Ÿ˜‚
The closest heโ€™s probably been to it is lighting a โ€˜mambo sunsetโ€™ wax melt, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marion in his wee pyjamas already.๐Ÿ’€

An hour ago I was sitting in the garden watching my husband have a water fight with our wee bespokes.

Sun spining and fresh air, Maz. Try it. โค

20220803_192045.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is Mario reviewing another cleaning company?! ๐Ÿคฃ
He had the crapets cleaned. Theyโ€™d only been down about a year, and then he had them ripped up a few months later anyway. He also purchased a Vax crapet cleaner. He just likes tae waste money

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All these throwback photos have me well and truly clutching my normal size beak.

Not to go all Darius Danesh on yโ€™all but there is so much love in the room (this thread). If you know you know (very niche quote, no ma quote*)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All these throwback photos have me well and truly clutching my normal size beak.

Not to go all Darius Danesh on yโ€™all but there is so much love in the room (this thread). If you know you know (very niche quote, no ma quote*)
There's so much us newer Tattlers have to get to learn about Saint Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is Martin bombarding us all with his many selfies nowadays?
Heโ€™s obsessed with lipgloss now but had lips drier than a nuns chuff before he got them deflated!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.