Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Maz is about tae do his own female empowerment video. Stretch marks on his tits, wee glimpse of his mum tum. I'm here fur it!

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Spot on Marion. That hooter, those crusty lips and that receding hairline are definitely not made for the TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's not as if he is eating out in different places and having different food. He is eating at the same basic places every week and eating the beigest of food. I bet he has a massive gunt. 🤣
Bet Derek has tae roll her in flour tae find the wet patch. If yew noo you noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apply for BB! He’s got a face for radio and that’s all I’m saying on the matter 😆

We go out to eat a couple times a month, and probably have a take away once a fortnight. It’s not even just about the money, he must feel so sluggish eating that tit all the time
I can’t imagine eating out that often either. We do takeaway on payday usually (as most of you know Dr Skyflier is a bleeping skinflint) and only eat out occasionally (usually followed by THAT glint in his eye 🥴). I quite enjoy cooking and teaching the kids what a kitchen is actually for! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nae bother aboot your wee nieces security being compromised, so aye. He must have finished work after his 1 hour shift then, considering he's oan that app again.
Screenshot_20220802_130104.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought when I seen the post of Hinch ignoring him he would be taking a break from Insta ( going in a huff ) but since seeing this he’ll be on an absolute high and full of himself . As if she would want to snog him if he was straight 🤮🤢🤢 . He sounds like a 80year old Granpa from the highlands “ only lass “

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I thought when I seen the post of Hinch ignoring him he would be taking a break from Insta but since seeing this he’ll be on an absolute high and full of himself . As if she would want to snog him if he was straight 🤮🤢🤢
She clearly hasn’t heard about his death breath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mario: Ah keep ma family private oan this app.
Also Mario: Heres the exact location where my niece goes to dance class.

Walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@Popper called it ‘inbox fuhl’

As for writing he’d be voted out first and hated, thinking he’s a proper little comedian. He’s absolutely nothing to offer. The comment ‘would go on for half a mill’ reckons he should be on the celebrity version. Honestly am clutching ma beak the day. Maybe his pal Hinch would be offered money like that to appear on the celeb version, certainly not maid marion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he not realise all it takes is for someone sick who doesn’t like him to look up the dance company and then Google the opening times etc. Surely people can’t be this stupid ???

Reactions: 20
Does he not realise all it takes is for someone sick who doesn’t like him to look up the dance company and then Google the opening times etc. Surely people can’t be this stupid ???
He's as thick as mince! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Fear not ma luvlie, he can just set big cat Rayn on them🐈

• Haha
Lovelies, I didn't do my research.
Why was I not more Maz?
Just had a spray tan by the hottest gay guy on the planet.
The shame. He lives a couple of streets away (has a front and back door. He prefers back doors).
Me stood bollock naked, other than my paper pants that ripped flashing my growler 😫
The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.