Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buttons up the back of this clowns heid 🖕 living in a tit tip buying high end make up and fragrances 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maz i live in a very sought after postcode (back and front double doors) and I shop in aldi, love fm perfume and buy boots make up. Your blootering your chances of ever leaving your tenement, ps i did live in a lovely flat in Kelvingrove so not knocking flats but your safe place is like channel 4s Secret Millionaire 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Buttons up the back of this clowns heid 🖕 living in a tit tip buying high end make up and fragrances 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maz i live in a very sought after postcode (back and front double doors) and I shop in aldi, love fm perfume and buy boots make up. Your blootering your chances of ever leaving your tenement, ps i did live in a lovely flat in Kelvingrove so not knocking flats but your safe place is like channel 4s Secret Millionaire 😱😱
Poor you loverlie, but at least ye kin live the high life thru Marion, mite nominate him fur a people's award noo. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have thought the panelling and lino floor in the living room were against it. But we move!! *no ma quote.
I lived in a council flat in my 20s. I changed the door handles and the kitchen cupboards. I changed the bathroom taps and light switches....when I moved out they ripped it all out and replaced with the council basics and fined me a massive bill. So I imagine he will have a big bill too when he moves out. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I lived in a council flat in my 20s. I changed the door handles and the kitchen cupboards. I changed the bathroom taps and light switches....when I moved out they ripped it all out and replaced with the council basics and fined me a massive bill. So I imagine he will have a big bill too when he moves out. Lol.
He isn't going anywhere doll, thats his safe place, built it from the ground up 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hunner percent he reads here, he loves it - it feeds his delusion that we are obsessed by him. No hen, we find you an absolute joke, we have actual lives, houses, mates , holidays and front & back doors, but just like to watch your tit show unfold. You keep telling yourself you’re no bothered by all these threads and comments, if you were that sick of this app which is no your joab - you would go private or delete! But you can’t, as you’ve no pals to show aff your new candles and tat from B&M to otherwise. Tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder she he gets Derek to read aloud. Reckon they’ve ditched the bumming fort for bedtime stories live from Beirut….. not quite cbeebies, although the way Marion is of now she would quite fancy herself on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder she he gets Derek to read aloud. Reckon they’ve ditched the bumming fort for bedtime stories live from Beirut….. not quite cbeebies, although the way Marion is of now she would quite fancy herself on that.
Can Derk read ma lovely? Genuine question

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.