Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinese take away last night, and this tonight? Nae wonder he’s such a fat little dumpling the noo

Reactions: 23
He’s pure feeling himself the noo, he would shag his own arse if he could.

Feel like wee Glamis is trying to get her crocs in every pic possible as a two fingers upto shitey arse

Reactions: 25
That chippy needs a shuttun doon if that's fish n chips.

Reactions: 22
The two random pickled onions EVERY TIME crack me up. I wonder how much Paulo charges fae them? Or if they’re oan the hoose because Mario is famous?

Reactions: 33
The two random pickled onions EVERY TIME crack me up. I wonder how much Paulo charges fae them? Or if they’re oan the hoose because Mario is famous?
Aw feck, ah think ah'm the female Marion, huv ma dinner at 5, always huv two pickles wi a chippy and canni dae the two day heatwave. Although ah'm probably mair butch than him so ah'm mair like a male version than him.

Reactions: 26
They are 2 of his 5 a day. If you don't know get to know. Karma on your arse ! Also probably his....

Reactions: 17
Can he see who the person is that has BBC asked the question when he does those box things?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.