Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always call men he fancies “son”? the fucking weirdo. A call ma wean son, it doesn’t sit right wae me, so aye.

Reactions: 24
Why does he always call men he fancies “son”? the fucking weirdo. A call ma wean son, it doesn’t sit right wae me, so aye.
Yep, he's definitely the creepy one out of all of us, especially since the weekend

Reactions: 14
He got something right he definitely loves his bed so
Much old gran much
Saturday we will see right up his ass fuck every second day we getting a new body part … turning his instagram into a onlyfans image paying to see his feet

Reactions: 18
Screaming at the legs, pushing trolleys round has built up Derks leg muscles

Reactions: 27
He's daeing it fur wee Deek and Rayn the weans security ma loverlie, fae aw you nasty trolls. As we ur besties he told me.

Screaming at the legs, pushing trolleys round has built up Derks leg muscles
Marion wull be in a rage we aw like wee Deek's legs better than his boat race, especially way aw his wurk dun oan it.

Reactions: 19
Calling it noo - we’re about to embark on an OnlyFans jurnee.
I was thinking the same hen. She's got it intae her daft heed that people are thirsting over her trotters.

His feet are puffy and hairless like the rest of his boady so those pins cannot be his. I simply won't believe it.

Reactions: 17
Deffo Derek's legs. That's why he's covered up the feet, as he showed his pedicured feet last week and we'd be able to tell.
I mean when does he EVER have his legs out, probably don't own a pair of shorts he's always wrapped up hoosecoat and duvet practically over he's head. Going by how tanned they legs look it would match deed Derek's he looks sallow skinned and hair almost black...nothing gets by us tattlers.. sorry us *skanks* *creeps*

Reactions: 21
feel like Agatha Christie the night hens.. the mystery of the missing lips and the hairy legs

Reactions: 31
Sorry, but why the fuck does he need a lip plumper when he’s just been to have them pumped full of shite by whatever her face wiz ?

Reactions: 20
Not that sensitive that he can fill it with back street Botox

Reactions: 12
You’re right Ma lovelie. He’s got wee peely Wally legs

Reactions: 31
Hope you’ve aww answered his daily poll of if you’ve slept well aww not? Riveting high end content from out favourite cleaner moaner.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.