Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so excited for the morra’s stories when he gets back from the lash lady! I’m putting a bingo on an eye fluttering video and how he lahhhves them. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t forget his bespoke tits that he gives a wee thrust when he gets the notion so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He's sitting there like an old man in his slippers and socks....Whoops, my bad, he is one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Took a wee comma as Mario wasn’t giving me the content I need. Chose today to check back in and was not disappointed!!! Lashes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want him to have his bits waxed next, live, PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN

• Haha
I feel sorry for the lash girl having to smell his komodo dragon breath. Hope she doesn't pass out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not even sure I'll sleep tonight with the excitement of the lash journey tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god, I cannae bleeping wait to see this disaster. The squinting is going to be unreal.
View attachment 1417452
Beauty school dropout 🎶🎶🎶

No often I’ll stick up for him but I’ve got a wee cover over me tonight. That being said, I also have the two windows behind me open and it’s currently only 12 degrees.

So back in yer Laine @Dawn Dayn
That's ur menopause Margrit!

I want him to have his bits waxed next, live, PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN
The start of his oanly fans jurney ma loverlie 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So, where I reside you can’t just *clicks strangler fingers* and get an appointment with a decent practitioner/therapist the next day …. but then I’m not the paisley prince so for him anything is possible.
Can’t wait for next journee, would suggest lips but even Stevie wonder would say no to filling those disgusting crusty monstrosities.
BOKE!

• Haha
So, where I reside you can’t just *clicks strangler fingers* and get an appointment with a decent practitioner/therapist the next day …. but then I’m not the paisley prince so for him anything is possible.
Can’t wait for next journee, would suggest lips but even Stevie wonder would say no to filling those disgusting crusty monstrosities.
BOKE!
I thought the same, an appointment as quickly as tomorrow and Saturday wouldn't be instilling me with much confidence 😬

Where on earth is he getting the cash to constantly spend, spend, spend? Poss is the cost of living payment, enjoy your lash perm Maz, no matter what you look like, you'll still be as rancid on the inside as your bogging breath.

So aye, Mario McKnight we see you 👀

• Haha

I’ll piss myself if he has an allergic reaction, seeing as his skin is so bespoke sensitive. The poached egg eyes even more bulbous than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.