Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I have been living ma life as I should at the weekend so only popped in and out. How many photos of his bed do we think are on the camera roll? I reckon he makes the bed once a week and snaps 2826372 pics from different angles he can use for his daily hellos ✌ I’ve had a manic day at work, no cleaning truncheons, so I am slowly mop kicking ma way into Monday evening to get awww cosy πŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think Deek has covid. I think someone is riled with rage, as he's bespokely blocked his nemesis. #scotcheggbreath 🀣🀣 that's why he's been quiet and so forth. Tucking ma wee shart card intae ma bra, so it gives me permission to push some fucker oot ma way on the school run. So aye and essetra.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fact he's posted that this morning about covid and Derek.. but still managed to make it about himself 😏
He needs to take some new pics.. maybe try different room am sick of seeing his back window, bed or living room wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He needs to take some new pics.. maybe try different room am sick of seeing his back window, bed or living room wall.
He's limited for options hun, the bedsit could fit in a reusable tesco bag πŸ–• maz, you've really pissed me off doll.

#egg breath #rottenmcnotten

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think Deek has covid. I think someone is riled with rage, as he's bespokely blocked his nemesis. #scotcheggbreath 🀣🀣 that's why he's been quiet and so forth. Tucking ma wee shart card intae ma bra, so it gives me permission to push some fucker oot ma way on the school run. So aye and essetra.
who has he blocked?

Reactions: 9
Screaming, pic of wet pavement, not exactly sunny is it.
If he stayed up past 6pm and watched the weather he would know it's called sun showery intervals...why's he happy about the sun he's going home to get cosy with his Baby gro and blanky, get cosy..I think this morning post was rage cause Derek need stay in bed and he couldn't make it or fact he's out to work and Derek is getting to be all cosey at home

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The account that we dare not speak it's name, who has just had me on the floor by hashtagging Marion as the #bullyofbeirut
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
And #grannybasher.
I bet he'll be fuming that we know what he did in HB though πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.