Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ffs, first his trotters, now l can't unsee the image of his scrawny feckin legs in these! πŸ™ˆ

My 11 and 14 year old niece's wear those πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220714-192153_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've heard people jokingly say "Primani" but Pradamark is a new one on me πŸ˜‚ please tell me he's just got it wrong and I'm not 3 years behind Mario 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've heard people jokingly say "Primani" but Pradamark is a new one on me πŸ˜‚ please tell me he's just got it wrong and I'm not 3 years behind Mario 😩
I’ve heard Primani and Primarche but not Pradamark, he probably thinks he’s being boujee πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me either. The tit must have made his own name up for it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We need to start a go fund me for Melissa at Pure Spa having to touch his fat trotters today, poor lassie will need therapy.
Wonder if he wore his goochis or balencagis or maybe those bespoke plastic pradamark loafers to the appointment today.
UtTeR LuXe ViBeZ!!
No surprise to see he's still a bleep.
TONS O LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only reason he wants his lashes done is his pal that he tagged in the perfume got his done recently :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ah ffs, first his trotters, now l can't unsee the image of his scrawny feckin legs in these! πŸ™ˆ

My 11 and 14 year old niece's wear those πŸ™„View attachment 1417081
Canni wait fur the creepy haun wave in these while his hoosecoat is drying 😍

Only reason he wants his lashes done is his pal that he tagged in the perfume got his done recently :rolleyes:
How the feck is that gonni affect his Kerry Katonas

Screenshot_20220714-205453.png

Unless the wee shite is trolling us and he really lives in a back and front door and rents oot his bedsit 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.