Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those chips don't even look cooked 🤮 and as for the rest of his "early dinner "🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He always goes to the most dire restaurants. There’s so many lovely places to eat in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. It’s like he looks for the lowest rated restaurants on trip advisor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoever said he’s got his cost of living payment through is spot on.

REEKIN O WEALTH THE DAY SO HE IS!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s such a shady witch 😂 she knows that bleep will never step foot on a plane
I know we ask time and time again why the duck doesn’t he go anywhere, but I’m asking again cause we know he’ll see it. Why are two men in their thirties with no kids not on holiday multiple times a year? I don’t get it. Please tell us Marion 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know we ask time and time again why the duck doesn’t he go anywhere, but I’m asking again cause we know he’ll see it. Why are two men in their thirties with no kids not on holiday multiple times a year? I don’t get it. Please tell us Marion 💎
Exactly. Completely wasting their sad little lives. We know they could afford it as well from the sheer amount of shite he wastes money on

Reactions: 19
Emma is a million percent a tattler, she’s on this thread guarenteed… Marion going for a well deserved break in the sun? C’mon noo eh 🙈 only well deserved break in the sun hell ever get is when he’s in a Widden box under the ground sun beating on him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much of his cost of living payment do we reckon he’s spunked so far? 🤔 Wasteful wee prick.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.