Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyelash journey booked lads 😂View attachment 1417397
What a wee fanny, 600 mascaras in hes drawers each one the best ever n he still needs this journee. this place hes booked cannae be that good if its no booked out on a friday and he can get an appointment right away. im expecting the spider leg look

I want him to have his bits waxed next, live, PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN
back in yer ain laine hen, why would ya want tae see marions bit.
lucky for me the zoom on ma phone isn't great so il see nothing 🪱🔍🔎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a wee fanny, 600 mascaras in hes drawers each one the best ever n he still needs this journee. this place hes booked cannae be that good if its no booked out on a friday and he can get an appointment right away. im expecting the spider leg look

back in yer ain laine hen, why would ya want tae see marions bit.
lucky for me the zoom on ma phone isn't great so il see nothing 🪱🔍🔎
When the hairs around his bumhole get ripped out, I just want to see his face. For those with old school piss smelling bushes, or shavers, I can confirm it hurts a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His whole situation is actually mind boggling! This Andrew wheatcroft that he’s copying now is clearly exactly the sort of account Mario would aspire to be with the fragrance and skin care
/cosmetic recommendations etc and he must be a similar* age to Mario but he’s got a tiny fraction of the followers Marios got and he’s been gifted tit from Penhaligons, crème de la mer, sponsored ads with good brands….meanwhile Marios wetting himself he gets sent a free scrub daddy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, where I reside you can’t just *clicks strangler fingers* and get an appointment with a decent practitioner/therapist the next day …. but then I’m not the paisley prince so for him anything is possible.
Can’t wait for next journee, would suggest lips but even Stevie wonder would say no to filling those disgusting crusty monstrosities.
BOKE!
I hope he got the wummin I did (recommended too) that ruined my lashes. The smell of perm lotion would have felled an elephant and within a week they all snapped in half 😵💫 Poor wee things have just recovered. I’m all here for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake it's his patch test tomorrow, lashes Saturday!
He sounded so patronising as well when he said he knew he had to have a patch test first. I wouldn't have said anything to the narcissistic bastard myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he deleting some of his stories or has the wee shite restricted my viewing? I couldn't see the honking housecoat bleep washings and can't see his lash journey. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His whole situation is actually mind boggling! This Andrew wheatcroft that he’s copying now is clearly exactly the sort of account Mario would aspire to be with the fragrance and skin care
/cosmetic recommendations etc and he must be a similar* age to Mario but he’s got a tiny fraction of the followers Marios got and he’s been gifted tit from Penhaligons, crème de la mer, sponsored ads with good brands….meanwhile Marios wetting himself he gets sent a free scrub daddy 😂
There’s so many much smaller accounts in Glasgow that are constantly invited to restaurants and bars, and gifted loads of stuff. Majority of them look fairly presentable and can string a sentence together right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s so many much smaller accounts in Glasgow that are constantly invited to restaurants and bars, and gifted loads of stuff. Majority of them look fairly presentable and can string a sentence together right enough.
They probably don't refer to themselves as cunts, their washing as cunts and spend their lives under a blanket moaning they are tired though I imagine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's in a different class to oor mario, witty, informed, has a proper haircut, nice specs.

• Haha
I was going to comment last night and say if he can get an appointment like that *clicks fingers* then they can’t be very reputable. I know when I have it done I have to book with my lady a few weeks in advance. The fact he then has a appointment on Saturday at such short is making me think they are even less reputable now.

There is one thing with Marion (beside being a bleep), she always gets it so wrong. She must be absolutely seething with jealousy looking at those other accounts and how well they do. Maz can tell me Instagram is no her joab but the pathetic scrote is obsessed. Remember when she said she had 2 phones? LOL! As for the latest lash journey. Why does she always say it’s something I’ve wanted for ages a very long time…… is it duck. Tell tale sign of a liar, always exaggerating. Why she getting all tarted up? Pedicure and lashes? Is the Craig Tara break a midweek special?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to comment last night and say if he can get an appointment like that *clicks fingers* then they can’t be very reputable. I know when I have it done I have to book with my lady a few weeks in advance. The fact he then has a appointment on Saturday at such short is making me think they are even less reputable now.
Same. My lady gets booked up months in advance - it’s annoying but at least I know she’s reputable!

Reactions: 13
There is one thing with Marion (beside being a bleep), she always gets it so wrong. She must be absolutely seething with jealousy looking at those other accounts and how well they do. Maz can tell me Instagram is no her joab but the pathetic scrote is obsessed. Remember when she said she had 2 phones? LOL! As for the latest lash journey. Why does she always say it’s something I’ve wanted for ages a very long time…… is it duck. Tell tale sign of a liar, always exaggerating. Why she getting all tarted up? Pedicure and lashes? Is the Craig Tara break a midweek special?
Mebbes he's been asked tae be a judge at the weans next disco soiree. Kin jist imagine him in a bespoke ball gown. 💅

• Haha
Mebbes he's been asked tae be a judge at the weans next disco soiree. Kin jist imagine him in a bespoke ball gown. 💅
Oh I can just see it through my Kerry katona’s Scotland’s very own Pray Tell.
If you know you know and if you don’t then get to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.