Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ma lovelies, hunners and hunners of DMs I'm just nooo well to get through it all. I'm a hunner percent worse than Deek, so I'm only accepting DMs regarding mysel and not Deek. Prayers for me. And only me and so forth.
IMG_20220701_222727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hello ma lovelies, I've been off living life as I should be. Soaking ma wee contacts in fabulosa so aye, all shiny and bespoke. Looking forward to ma annual leave plans, so I can use flash bicarb in ma shower and then treat masel tae a carb fest of pasta and pizza, so aye all excited and so forth. All cosy and warum in ma hoosecoat, doing ma cunt washings. Aye.
Snapchat-352811298.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
A wee close up of the bespoke shart card.
Screenshot_20220630_223714.jpg

Ma lovelies, the days we were treatit to wee fashion shows, when Marion was confident and no longer letting the basturts get him down. My camera reel is 90% Marion and 10% family, so aye.
Screenshot_20220630_223753.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223958.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_224018.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223938.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223921.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223908.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223837.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_223822.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Over two years of covid, but Mario didn't know it made you feel unwell. Yeah it does, maz. Killed a lot of folk too, you know, while you were feeling #blessed about covid cos you saved money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies she has broken her silent. Confirmed she has covid as well as the shits. โ€˜I did not know you can get this poorly from itโ€™ eh marion? Did you not realise there has been millions of deaths worldwide? I bet heโ€™s barking orders at Deek from the sofa.. WASH THEM FLAIRS, DRY MA WASHINGS, WIPE MA ARSE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ma lovelies, he's as deed as a Deek, I cannae help but see a wee handprint on the back of the sofa and now I'm thinking Marion flipped and killed him. "youse ruined ma weekend ya wee bastard!!!!" then he staged this photograph, and now he's wondering how will he get Deek oot the door and so forth. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Screenshot_20220629_104008.jpg

• Haha

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Hay๐Ÿ’Ž
So my lovelies Iโ€™ve made the very easy difficult decision and deleted all Ma social media apps and profiles. No Ma Job no ma quote โœŒ๐Ÿป.

so aye, my mental health needs itโ€™s own shart card atm just not in a good place - not having dark thoughts though - just in a rut and have hit a brick wall and so forth.

no here for attention - will leave that to Marjory ๐Ÿ’– just here to say no one miss a beat on Marjories page cos a need to keep up but am no having social media just for that lol.

have a good night Ma lovelies.
my mental health journey will be fine and Iโ€™ll fight ma own fight and so forth and so aye ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ Tattie hearts ๐Ÿฅ”
tons of love NN

• Heart
  • Haha
Afternoon hens.

How is he going to make his comeback after his prolonged absence?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป = "I have covid ma lovelies."
โค = Picture of a wee treat dinner/lethal drink now Deeks is over his covid and they can leave the den again.
๐Ÿคฃ = Happy ----day + mirror wave
๐Ÿ˜ฎ = "Hello ma lovelies. Got hundreds of messages from yas aw. I can nae be f......d to answer them aw. This no ma joab. Been so busy boiling my trunks and mince and having a wee cup of soup while watching Deeks festering."
๐Ÿ˜ž = "I've been lovin life!!!"
๐Ÿคข = An ad for AMA/some cleaning product.
๐Ÿ˜ก = Something else. Answers on a postcard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48