Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A trip to Primark on the bus and an early dinner #annualleavegoals #nobrainnospain

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ew he’ll be sweating his wee button mushroom aff in they light grey tights. I can just see the sweat patches 🤢

Honestly think he’s spunking his cost of living payment up the wall, quite disgusting really as that shows he doesn’t need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does everything about him make me laugh? I laughed out loud at his feet and I don't know why ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you seen the state of that early dinner. Gravy or curry on chips with soggy rice and a weeny teeny itsy bitsy pinch of salad. Looks rank like his feet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
5 minutes in Edinburgh, dug sitting a lassie that hates him, some inedible meals in his local shiteholes, several primark trips, a pedicure and some fried lashes coming up. Whit annual leave wis made fur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ffs taking a pic of his cider like he’s a 14 year old getting drunk in the park for the first time, not an almost 40 year old man. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why’s he holding the bag like that? What a plonker. Everything he does is annoying!
So bag doesn't open ma lovelie and shows us his treats 🥰
Seriously though 'treats' from middle aged man embarrassing those treats could be money saved for a driving lesson Marian ☺😏
Also he needs to look up the word 'treat' its a rare occasion you buy yourself something expensive or out with your usual budget not buy something for yourself every day an be like treats 😍
Absolute 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bleeping waste of AL 🙄 he does more when he goes to work. Its not as if he needs the R&R 🥱 He makes me cringe when he bleets on about how he's living his best life, he isn't even kidding himself.

Maz, one day you'll realise just how many years you've wasted. You've been nowhere, done/seen duck all, have absolutely no life experience, if you were a slightly nicer person I would feel sorry for you but you are one of lifes takers, your rotten from the inside out. Until you change you'll be exactly where you are, stuck in a bedsit in Beirut with a bus pass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.