Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw now with this sun cream smell and the “sunburnt look” from his bronzer there is nae need to waste all that money travelling and making memories 😂

You really have to ask this? After he bought the Ariana Grande Titty perfume? 😂
Ahm no wan tae correct people but it was Billie Eilish hen, nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They have to be the most anaemic looking strawberry tarts I've seen 🥴
Screenshot_20220714-142956_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This wull be the voucher jurney he mentioned afore oan his dots of doom, asking whit treatments men cud get, even though the salon hud them listed oan their website. Marion cud huv jist checked that oot oan his bespoke laptoap which wuz never seen again efter his PowerPoint presentation ads.
Awww remember the Top of the Pops style presentation. That was pure class that was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feet 🤢 really didn’t need see those! Nor his skin tight leggings. He’s pushing 40 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Feet 🤢 really didn’t need see those! Nor his skin tight leggings. He’s pushing 40 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
the uneven toe nails.. or is it the filter caused that 🤣
Absolutely no need for that that's put me off getting an Anemic strawberry tart 😌
Bet Derek not allowed to put his bare feet on the bespoke coffee table that's why they always wear socks & slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder the shites always flying from him with all that crap he eats.

The feet🤢🤮 That poor lassie had to deal with them too. Hope she’s still alive after that horrific experience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has he bespokely filtered his trotters, ma luvlies? I dunno who you think is getting off tae they hooves Marion, but I doubt it’s anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He thinks he's posted a free foot fetish pic. :oops::rolleyes::sick: he wasted his voucher, he never shows his finger toe feet, so what was the point.
All the rubbish food this week, it's what he classifies as his holiday treats, cos he can't afford an actual holiday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The brothers dug is sick today… The temptation to message and say “no wonder after looking at yer man’s brothers face all day yesterday. It’s enough to turn milk sour”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.