Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fat swollen trotters, and that’s AFTER a treatment. Look like he’s been floating in the Clyde fae a week. All bloated and puffy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs, l haven't even had my tea yet and he shows his ugly trotters! 🤢

Saying he shouldn't be showing them because some people love feet. You knew exactly what you were doing!.
I could see him doing a fans only with them. Dirty bastard 🥴
Ugh, just knowing someone touched them 🙈

Oh, there you go!. Fans only here we come 😂

And your ugly trotters definitely don't look small on that filter.
Screenshot_20220714-181259_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Saying he shouldn't be showing them because some people love feet. You knew exactly what you were doing!.

View attachment 1416882
She’s so modest. How many spelling mistakes in that story as well? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gads min, get those rotten trotters off your stories 🤢 wonder if poor Dolly is ill from the halitosis breath yesterday?

Note: not gonna lie, those rolls look 10/10, can't get a decent roll where we live

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is it with these extreme cleaning products, unless you've taken on a squat, hoarder house or student house, why would you need to clean like there's tit up the walls.
At the risk of sounding like Marion, ah pure go overboard oan ma lavvy, no oan it like sharting(!) but ah dae tend tae bleach it a few times a day. 🙊

Don't be reporting me tae the mods ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1416882
The hoosecoat has been in the bleep washing machine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hes feet are that swollen because she works so hard Ma lovelies, constantly on the go never stops barely gets to put her feet up so this was well deserved ma lovelies. Hope he nose (did that on purpose) that no “bleep” will be having a tug on those trotters. Especially wearing bleeping footless tights. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them strawberry tarts are gonnae reappear as an explosive red shart so aye nae debates hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No wonder the shites always flying from him with all that crap he eats.

The feet🤢🤮 That poor lassie had to deal with them too. Hope she’s still alive after that horrific experience.
Ah've been watching the Scoattish news tae see if there wiz an expected chemical leak but the smell turned oot tae be Marion's honking feet. Ah bet the lassie resigned wance she fun oot he hud booked another appointment. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1416882
I see the mother if the bride hoosecoat atop the bleep washings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The feet🤢🤮 That poor lassie had to deal with them too. Hope she’s still alive after that horrific experience.
She’ll be on long term sick the noo, wae PTSD. Mario will probably bump into her at his next PIP assessment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll be on long term sick the noo, wae PTSD. Mario will probably bump into her at his next PIP assessment
Ah hope it's oan the ground flair, wan look at Marion an she wull be jumping oot nearest windae and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.