Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be coming in around 2.pm myself, because it'll be full sun then ๐Ÿฅต

Is this idiot for real?!. How cold is it up there to wear a friggin padded coat. He's tapped!.
View attachment 1398815
The highest temperature it's to be here today is 17. Dry and cloudy spells at the moment, yesterday was rainy and colder, ah hud tae pit heating oan at wan point as I don't huv cosy vinyl pretend wood flairs like Marion.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What's he going to do this winter when he bills are enormous? I think he does 16 hours a week, it'd mean he gets universal credit pay his rent, lower his council tax.
Screenshot_20220707-114707_Weather.jpg

Reactions: 12
What's he going to do this winter when he bills are enormous? I think he does 16 hours a week, it'd mean he gets universal credit pay his rent, lower his council tax. View attachment 1398855
But young man, no kids the job centre would have him in for reviews to see what's he is doing to get full time work unless he was on sickness benefit or deemed unfit for work he wouldn't get away with only working 16 hours and paying 0 or little rent. Unless he claims still lives Adrossan and travels to Glasgow for work and actually isn't listed as tenent on the flat. This is other thing if Derek had flat first then Marion moved in it's actually Derek flat and in his name and Marion is just under as a tenent living there so this whole our flat, we're joint owners/renters of the flat is a lot of shite.

Reactions: 16
But young man, no kids the job centre would have him in for reviews to see what's he is doing to get full time work unless he was on sickness benefit or deemed unfit for work he wouldn't get away with only working 16 hours and paying 0 or little rent. Unless he claims still lives Adrossan and travels to Glasgow for work and actually isn't listed as tenent on the flat. This is other thing if Derek had flat first then Marion moved in it's actually Derek flat and in his name and Marion is just under as a tenent living there so this whole our flat, we're joint owners/renters of the flat is a lot of shite.
If you work 16 hours a week you don't get the phone calls or have to go to the job centre. I found this out recently when a friend told the job centre she was working 16 hours a week so they stopped calling her... but she'd done this so she could go on holiday, and when they saw she wasn't working they called her in, she didn't go as was in Greece
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
They've sanctioned her and i have zero sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's he going to do this winter when he bills are enormous? I think he does 16 hours a week, it'd mean he gets universal credit pay his rent, lower his council tax. View attachment 1398855
He's got pre-payment meter as well, mebbes he will go on an all day McGill's jurney for a heat. There's been old folk on news here that go to local libraries and spend the day there to save on fuel bills. โ˜น

Marion isn't in the same financial situation as them, if he can spend enormous amounts of dosh on absolute shite though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I donโ€™t know why but my partner came to bed and tried getting it on with me, Iโ€™ve literally just told him to piss off because Iโ€™ve just thought about mario ๐Ÿคฎ and him trying to be sexy with his top off. Iโ€™d rather have no sex ever again thank you very much!

and can u imagine them lips on your cock or vagina?It would be like a bleeping brick rubbing up and down on you.. like I say, poor deek x
At least you'd get a good exfoliation from them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If you work 16 hours a week you don't get the phone calls or have to go to the job centre. I found this out recently when a friend told the job centre she was working 16 hours a week so they stopped calling her... but she'd done this so she could go on holiday, and when they saw she wasn't working they called her in, she didn't go as was in Greece
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
They've sanctioned her and i have zero sympathy.
Ohh it's all changed then from when it wasy student days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I think your right 16 hours minimum he must do cause I literally don't know any other adult male that starts 11am. I'm not sure was his debenham days the same late starts this is why he don't talk about his work cause he'll get pelters for it, yeah Job center are cunts but stick to the rules and you'll get paid but no my problem hen tons a love ๐Ÿ’Ž

Reactions: 9
Hello ma lovelies *chestpump* sitting in the garden in the sun with my dog who's not a blind Nikita.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well according to Inkey ' Mario was recommended to them by other influencers and they hadn't seen anything alarming on his page before they added him to their PR list'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well according to Inkey ' Mario was recommended to them by other influencers and they hadn't seen anything alarming on his page before they added him to their PR list'
Who the duck is recommending Marion for anything? ๐Ÿ˜‚ these companies really need to do their research. One look at his crusty lips speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you message them ma lovelie? ๐Ÿ˜‚
My niece did. She has bought their products and was incensed that her hard earned money was potentially going to provide free products and monetary reward to the wee sweary one known as Marion. Inkey asked her to get in touch for more insight. She may just have forwarded a clip of him clutching his grey hoosecoat matching his grey complexion freely 'f-ing' away and screenshots of his fondness for the C word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If Derek was the original tenant of the flat then Marion will only be an occupier with him, unless he has asked for him to become a joint tenant but that is up to the housing dept.
If anything happened to Derek then Mario could succeed as a tenant but that's up to the housing people.
Their joint income may possibly exclude them from UC as they have no dependants (Rayn dosna count)
If either of them has declared disabilities then this could give them some UC but who knows.
UC is not a precursor to getting all or any of their Council Tax paid, it depends on the council as they have made their own rules

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Derek was the original tenant of the flat then Marion will only be an occupier with him, unless he has asked for him to become a joint tenant but that is up to the housing dept.
If anything happened to Derek then Mario could succeed as a tenant but that's up to the housing people.
Their joint income may possibly exclude them from UC as they have no dependants (Rayn dosna count)
If either of them has declared disabilities then this could give them some UC but who knows.
UC is not a precursor to getting all of their Council Tax paid, it depends on the council as they have made their own rules
The council with its own rules staying in its own lane nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.