Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet again. You think we upset him ripping the piss out of last night’s selfie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
170FB50B-DC55-43FC-A552-66744B451770.png

What the fucks she on about? This is the first series skanky has presented, has she forgotten between episodes the bleeping walloper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought he hated sweet things 🤥 He’s such a bleep and so is Solomon. Is she trying to be the little mermaid with that hair?
Looks more like Pippy Longstocking. Ugly bleep. Hate the woman 😂 imagine being in the company of her and Marion at the same time 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Rant over”. Fucksake Marion, you really are a middle aged woman aren’t you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Old and wise 😂😜 he’s like an old granny all cozy. But wise he most definitely is not! He’s a first class bell end
Listen tae auld father time, wise tae the wurld. Pipe doon Marion ye live in wee Deek's bedsit and canni cross the road yersel, twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let's face it, naebody would be giving him a second glance in Casa Amor... unless the cludgie is blocked and they're trying tae figure out who dunnit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Old, yes. Wise?, we'll beg to differ on that oneView attachment 1397651
He sits like my 92 year old papa slippers and hoosecoat on, legs crossed except he is actually old and wise and watches programmes that are educational or global/society issues. (not Marion problem fight your own fight, don't find a problem create a solution) *no ma quote* and not dumb programmes like love island with a bunch of wannabes believing they're going find true love in a shagathon villa

But aye my lovelies rant over!!
If your offended I don't like love island not my problem, find a solution
Tons of love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He sits like my 92 year old papa slippers and hoosecoat on, legs crossed except he is actually old and wise and watches programmes that are educational or global/society issues. (not Marion problem fight your own fight, don't find a problem create a solution) *no ma quote* and not dumb programmes like love island with a bunch of wannabes believing they're going find true love in a shagathon villa

But aye my lovelies rant over!!
If your offended I don't like love island not my problem, find a solution
Tons of love 💎
That imbecile wouldn't be able to concentrate on educational programmes. Your papa however could educate him.

Reactions: 9
That imbecile wouldn't be able to concentrate on educational programmes. Your papa however could educate him.
Papa wouldn't go near him he don't want to fall victim to the grannie basher or get shouted at not my problem fight your own fight in an angry message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Old, yes. Wise?, we'll beg to differ on that oneView attachment 1397651
No so wise though, are ye hen? The show has run it's course, and they are all there for money and influencer deals on the back of it...so they (and probably those 'taking note' watching it) are more wise Mario as they see it as a quick way to be noticed, gain a large following and cash in on it - something Mario, in his wisdom, has never yet managed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no, it happened. The inevitable happened, a bedtime read of Tattle ended up wae Mario in my dream 😭😭😭.

All I can remember is he had smelly breath and was mean!! duck you Mario.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh no, it happened. The inevitable happened, a bedtime read of Tattle ended up wae Mario in my dream 😭😭😭.

All I can remember is he had smelly breath and was mean!! duck you Mario.
Hope you’ve recovered from your nightmare hen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.