Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the way he walks is annoying. Also the bleeping duffle coat 😳 pack it away for the winter Marion. Put it in the kitchen cupboard where it belongs!

My niece did. She has bought their products and was incensed that her hard earned money was potentially going to provide free products and monetary reward to the wee sweary one known as Marion. Inkey asked her to get in touch for more insight. She may just have forwarded a clip of him clutching his grey hoosecoat matching his grey complexion freely 'f-ing' away and screenshots of his fondness for the C word.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Swerved right outta ma lane to sprint here when I saw this. 😆

That company won't want him promoting their acid when his face look like it has peeled off. Wot is wee Marion like forgetting his SPF.

Ah wee bit oaf oot a date bronzer sorrs it right oot ma loverlie

Screenshot_20220707-194912~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He’s in bed at 7.30pm on one of the best weather days we’ve had this year? He is beyond a joke! Go outside Mario and maybe that will help your sallow skin tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s in bed at 7.30pm on one of the best weather days we’ve had this year? He is beyond a joke! Go outside Mario and maybe that will help your sallow skin tone.
He's fiert to go outside, he likes to be surrounded by his possessions, aww cosy. If he went out, he might just see how much fun it is. I dont mean to the foodies haven Linwood Farm 🤣 he's a young, fit guy with disposable money, live a little Maz. Join a gym, go for a sauna/swim, go to a pub quiz, cinema, book a last minute holiday/elope with wee Didums. Just do something.

Yer a lang time deed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here ma lovelies, I wonder if deed Derek is okay cause we've not actually seen him or rayne since he was propped up on the concrete slab of a couch.
He claimed Derek's life insurance and went on shopping haul for some new skin care products.
Isa is slacking I didnae pay attention to brand cause I lost interest when he said he swears by it but only used in 6 days and I've never head him meation it before until now
But aye tons a love tae ye *hand kisses* mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here ma lovelies, I wonder if deed Derek is okay cause we've not actually seen him or rayne since he was propped up on the concrete slab of a couch.
He claimed Derek's life insurance and went on shopping haul for some new skin care products.
Isa is slacking I didnae pay attention to brand cause I lost interest when he said he swears by it but only used in 6 days and I've never head him meation it before until now
But aye tons a love tae ye *hand kisses* mwah 💎
Their security has been compromised so they're in witness protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blondes have more fun? Hmm dunno about that but it certainly brings oot an orange glow. Same haircut tae, mebbes Seedyhill is like North Korea and ye ur oanly allowed wan haircut style.

Screenshot_20220707-195053~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.