Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, naebody would be giving him a second glance in Casa Amor... unless the cludgie is blocked and they're trying tae figure out who dunnit.
Cud imagine him in big brother, lying in his pit aw day eating criss and joos saying he's knackered. Chest pumping, 🥔♥ dancing when big brother treated them tae a wee track #deserved

Oh no, it happened. The inevitable happened, a bedtime read of Tattle ended up wae Mario in my dream 😭😭😭.

All I can remember is he had smelly breath and was mean!! duck you Mario.
Oh ye poor soul, ah bet ye wur hoping Freddy Krueger wud show up tae pit ye oot yer misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, it happened. The inevitable happened, a bedtime read of Tattle ended up wae Mario in my dream 😭😭😭.

All I can remember is he had smelly breath and was mean!! duck you Mario.
That's nae dream, that's a bespoke nightmare ma lovelie! Tell us, was he fully clothed, head to toe in lycra? Or was he naked, grey and clammy in your wee nightmare? Skin of a humpback whale, if you will? Or was he wearing white tights on his bespoke toddler foot? Like this picture here and so forth...
Screenshot_20220707_061843.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's nae dream, that's a bespoke nightmare ma lovelie! Tell us, was he fully clothed, head to toe in lycra? Or was he naked, grey and clammy in your wee nightmare? Skin of a humpback whale, if you will? Or was he wearing white tights on his bespoke toddler foot? Like this picture here and so forth...
View attachment 1398417
Thankfully he was fully dressed. I feel violated but it’s ok ma lovelies, I’ve guttit the whole hoose and changed my bed twice. I’m gonnae kick the arse oot today and keep ma power 🦵. The memory of halitosis fades wae every sip of coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
“I wouldn’t change my life..my life’s just fine”🎼🎼.
Ok then👍
Im away to put the washing out through my back door,in my garden luvlies (smell the wealth) 😂

• Haha
Christ almighty, this company is doing a Ratners, collabing with Marion, his face is dryer than the Sahara Desert.
Screenshot_20220707-102702.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
“I wouldn’t change my life..my life’s just fine”🎼🎼.
Ok then👍
Im away to put the washing out through my back door,in my garden luvlies (smell the wealth) 😂
Something he'll never be able to do 🤭

My gardeners just been (Smell my wealth!), so I'm sitting with my coffee in the conservatory...Something else Mario can't do 🤭

• Haha
Christ almighty, this company is doing a Ratners, collabing with Marion, his face is dryer than the Sahara Desert.
View attachment 1398677
Erm, thought his skin was fucked, drier than the sahara? Also recall him.boasting (hilariously and untruthfully) that he's made The Ordinary products sell out. I do hope he's not lying!!! !!! !!! Ooh, also the Body Shop crap too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1398677
Box says results in 28 days but he’s been using them for 6 days and I can already hear him saying what a difference they’ve made… For someone with skin drier than a Nuns bleep I can’t wait to hear his drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1398677
I’d love to work in the PR departments for these skincare companies - literally all they do all day is throw shade at people…

“Right. We need influencers.”
”What kind? House? Cleaning? Beauty?”
”Really haggard ones with proper tit skin…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

My gardeners just been (Smell my wealth!), so I'm sitting with my coffee in the conservatory...Something else Mario can't do 🤭
I was in my conservatory tae ma lovely but it's far too hoat so now in ma big cool kitchen with actual table and chairs (smell the wealth*)

* no ma quote.

• Haha

You’re just oozing wealth ma luvlie . I’ve just watered all the plants…maybe Mario could get one of they wee window boxes …just ma thoughts so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was in my conservatory tae ma lovely but it's far too hoat so now in ma big cool kitchen with actual table and chairs (smell the wealth*)

* no ma quote.
I'll be coming in around 2.pm myself, because it'll be full sun then 🥵

Is this idiot for real?!. How cold is it up there to wear a friggin padded coat. He's tapped!.
Screenshot_20220707-112325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s off to work at gone 11am?? Ffs, what sort of grown man is he! Has he ever put a full weeks work in!
Why the duck is he wearing a big winter coat it's July 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and also it lovely today already 17 where I am.. 11am off to work it's like a young teen of to their Saturday job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.