Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma loverlies I wiz gonni keep treating ye tae sum bespoke Marion pictures throughout the day but this app isnae ma joab so wull leave ye wi this one from Twitter which may be where I fun these pictures.

Screenshot_20220707-195140.png

Looks like he's been shattered since 2013. Last update wiz 2014. Noo if that twitter account suddenly gets made private or deactivated Marion is checking Tattle and I wull need to go intae witness protection wi wee Deek and Rayn as ma security may be compromised. Hoping the witness protection huv a wee bespoke Craig Tara caravan fur us. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is he trying to say he has plans for his week off like normal people?? A trip on the Magill's express to Glasgow or boiled apricots at Krystle Chandeliers does not constitute plans Marlon you wee plonker! I'd say he's getting ready to reveal the Autumn tat again. Were going to have pumpkins in August lovelies aren't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean if I were an “influencer” I would be using what I had “planned” as content. Recommending places to eat, drink, stay. But then again, he’s not got a clue and probably has nothing exciting planned so that’ll be why.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He never stops talking shite does he. Like he has things planned. Would that be extra trips to the usual shops?! 😂

Screenshot_20220708-101651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why in the name of duck is he so tired all the time. I don’t think I’ve slept straight through for 12 hours since I was about 18. He barely works,and does duck all.
I dinnae understand it luvlies, think he needs a trip to the DR. Not normal ya wee fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why in the name of duck is he so tired all the time. I don’t think I’ve slept straight through for 12 hours since I was about 18. He barely works,and does duck all.
I dinnae understand it luvlies, think he needs a trip to the DR. Not normal ya wee fanny
He needs a trip to the fruit and veg aisle, the exercise class, and have his coat surgically removed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ll have you know ma lovely, he guts the flat, sorry house daily, changes the bed forty times a week and takes a million pictures of it. You’d be tired if you had that routine 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll have you know ma lovely, he guts the flat, sorry house daily, changes the bed forty times a week and takes a million pictures of it. You’d be tired if you had that routine 😰
Ah notice that the the Hinch bedspread husnae made another appearance, even though he wiz pure desperado tae get his wavey hauns oan it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He never stops talking shite does he. Like he has things planned. Would that be extra trips to the usual shops?! 😂

View attachment 1401159
Seen that ugly bleeping bed more times this year than my own
He’s actually very boring like watching paint dry that would be more fun !.
I don’t understand how he has all these followers still he doesn’t do anything he’s bad for the environment full stop 🛑 just get him away wish he would get cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean if I were an “influencer” I would be using what I had “planned” as content. Recommending places to eat, drink, stay. But then again, he’s not got a clue and probably has nothing exciting planned so that’ll be why.
Places to eat:
Wee tit cafe fur breakfast
Jam jar fur microwaved lunch
Paolo Nutini's da's chippy fur tea and all #deserved

Ah kanni remember if it's Starbucks that's good fur hoat drinks and Costa fur cauld wans or vice versa, but ah'm no rewatching Misfit Jaw's car jurney wi Marion fur anyboady.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well ma loverlies I wiz gonni keep treating ye tae sum bespoke Marion pictures throughout the day but this app isnae ma joab so wull leave ye wi this one from Twitter which may be where I fun these pictures.

View attachment 1401070

Looks like he's been shattered since 2013. Last update wiz 2014. Noo if that twitter account suddenly gets made private or deactivated Marion is checking Tattle and I wull need to go intae witness protection wi wee Deek and Rayn as ma security may be compromised. Hoping the witness protection huv a wee bespoke Craig Tara caravan fur us. 🤞
Looks like a wee skunk on that photie hen

Lost for words
Mario could hook her up with his dentist 😂😂😂 but don’t think anything will help camel feet teeth
She is one deranged looking Maw and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pregnant with a kid to look after, a full time job and a 3 bedroom house with a garden to keep on top of and this bleep is more shattered than I am. He’s got a brass neck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Marion will be getting sacked fae his cash in hand joab ... obviously didnae hoover the faux grass up to his brothers standards.

Screenshot_20220708-093709.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.