Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought that picture had been photoshopped by wan o you lovelies until I seen it on his stories! What an absolute roaster - why on earth would anyone post that of themselves!!! 😂😱😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Veering out my lane to say he’s like a bespoke Scottish Ant McPartlin.
No ma quote…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No filter can hide those crusty lips 🤢

I think he thinks he’s tricking us because the filter he uses is called ‘No Filter’ Nice try Mazza!

I do wish there was a filter which reversed a filter on a picture…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why but my partner came to bed and tried getting it on with me, I’ve literally just told him to piss off because I’ve just thought about mario 🤮 and him trying to be sexy with his top off. I’d rather have no sex ever again thank you very much!

and can u imagine them lips on your cock or vagina?It would be like a bleeping brick rubbing up and down on you.. like I say, poor deek x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I don’t know why but my partner came to bed and tried getting it on with me, I’ve literally just told him to piss off because I’ve just thought about mario 🤮 and him trying to be sexy with his top off. I’d rather have no sex ever again thank you very much!

and can u imagine them lips on your cock or vagina?It would be like a bleeping brick rubbing up and down on you.. like I say, poor deek x
Hahahaha Mario McKnight destroyer of other people’s sex lives up and down the country 😂😭 those lips are drier than the Sahara in fairness. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clutching ma beak hens 😂 Our sunburnt selfies get sent from abroad after we've fell asleep pissed under the brolly and the suns moved. Marion sends his after a wee 20 minutes in the brothers back yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew there was someone last nights beautiful selfie reminded me of. I love Beetlejuice 😂

EA86859A-5C87-4628-8EFB-E60BAAB41DCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Veering out my lane to say he’s like a bespoke Scottish Ant McPartlin.
No ma quote…
Mair like a Wish version of Ant, wi wee Deek being Dec. Imagine that being oan yer tele 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mair like a Wish version of Ant, wi wee Deek being Dec. Imagine that being oan yer tele 😱
Clutching ma beak at this. You have hit the nail right on the head with this. Ma Rendall could be the scheme version of Cat Deeley

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clutching ma beak at this. You have hit the nail right on the head with this. Ma Rendall could be the scheme version of Cat Deeley
Ah definitely wudnae be getting aw cozy in ma concrete bed wi criss and joos tae watch thae three reprobates and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.