Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my son had Covid we completely decontaminated his room once he was out of isolation. It’s never been so clean for a 17 year old! I hope Marion realises that a few sprays of febreze and wax melts isn’t going to cut it. For once he does actually need to ‘gut’ the house bedsit
Maybe he could borrow his brothers washing line to hang the bleep washings out? I’ve just got two loads in from my line,carried through my back door(pure wealth ma luvlies )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Annnnnnd she’s back! With a wee pic of a hoose that isn’t hers, taken whilst on a break from his cash in hand job cleaning the brother’s hoose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if he’s changed the bed since he’s had the covid? That’s normally done every two days.
We've had a bed change update ... Hi Marion 👋
Anyway my lovelie he had change it for 5th time since last week 🤣🤣
He's tried to eat a Chinese and couldn't jut Cause your negative Mario don't been your back to normal (if he's had the corona)

Right I thought he's flooring was so warm, but he's got slippers and socks on 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's July ffs
Feels like 16 hour shift does he mean 16 hours over a week?
Everything taste rotten what about the melon and cups of tea?
Here we go again with annual leave 🤦🏻‍♀️😏🤣 he seems to have hell a lot of days off/holidays to take for someone who works very little.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely thought he had last week off as annual leave. 🤷 If he honestly felt bad, no way he'd be changing the bed every other day, if you're going to lie, think it through.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah shut your pie hole you whiney twit!.
Ever heard of karma freak face?. That's you getting paid back after being outed with a Tattlers gran in the store. Nasty bastard what you are 🖕
Screenshot_20220705-182526_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Have nae read on this wee thread for ages.
But had to pop by tae say how much I laughed when Hinch did a grid post on this app on Sunday, ignored Marion, but replied to Love Island contestants.

That's no nice Sophie, am no bothered though.

• Haha
He's calling covid a bleep now. I thought it was a blessing for him and his debt? Silly prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I genuinely thought he had last week off as annual leave. 🤷 If he honestly felt bad, no way he'd be changing the bed every other day, if you're going to lie, think it through.
Why was he changing the bed so much everytime he coughed or sneezed he shat himself is all am thinking 🤣
Derek it's happening again... 💩💩 Poor Derek must feel like he's living with a 90 year old man, no offense to the oldies but aye not my problem

• Haha
Have nae read on this wee thread for ages.
But had to pop by tae say how much I laughed when Hinch did a grid post on this app on Sunday, ignored Marion, but replied to Love Island contestants.

That's no nice Sophie, am no bothered though.
He'll be storying that she's been in his DMs worrying how ill he is. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How much annual leave does this muppet have? Hasn’t he just had a week off literally 2 weeks a go? Surely by this point he’s just making it up..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s is no way you could change the bedding that often if you were so poorly with Covid. Definitely been reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So covid has gone from being a “blessing”
(No ma quote) to a “bleep” (no ma quote either)
Wee prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's only negative again today? So when he was oot wheezing on the dodgy Paisley pavements in his bad boy trainers OBVS ✌🏼, he was positive and willing to infect all round him?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Nae spf oan ? Looks like the bleep hasnae goat any claise oan either ...poor denzel giving to lie next to a naked thumb wae 3 hairs so aye hens nae debates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.