Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has been sitting in that garden sweating all afternoon, and now in bed. Can bet it hasn’t had a shower. Her disco Fanny must be reeking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ha ha oh dear bet he's fumming. Had a nosey but can't find owt xxx

Found it 👌👌👌
If there's a way tae gimme a wee clue on how tae find this I'd like to take a look.

Nae worries if you cannae, I'll just stay in my ain lane and keep looking ma lovely's

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’ve been oot my lane a lot today luvlies but I don’t understand how he’s changed the bed that much. I had bespoke bleep covid last year and I couldn’t move never mind change the bed 500 times.
And I’ve still no got my taste and smell back to normal nearly a year later so suck it up Mario.
Mario….the only bleep in the world to ever have covid.
Back into ma own lane I go now luvlies. Mwah

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We've had a bed change update ... Hi Marion 👋
Anyway my lovelie he had change it for 5th time since last week 🤣🤣
He's tried to eat a Chinese and couldn't jut Cause your negative Mario don't been your back to normal (if he's had the corona)

Right I thought he's flooring was so warm, but he's got slippers and socks on 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's July ffs
His coffee table isn't bespoke vinyl so he huz tae put oan soaks and slippers tae keep his feet aw cosy when he's using it as a pouffe ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Are we taking bets on when he departs on his Long Covid journey despite his speedy recovery and ability to carry out tasks like changing his bed 5337 times - nobody else with covid had the energy to think of I'm call Long Covid in a month or two
So aye that's all im saying the day (not my quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got a picture of him with no filter?
Love to see what he really looks like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That picture is making me howl, he does not look like that, he is aff his baldy heid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.