Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lovelies ahm aff oan my holidays at the end of the week. I will be CRABBIT if the rotund roaster comes oot of his comma whilst I'm away. Ah'll be busy in Italy wi wan ah these 👉🍹 lethal drinks and could quite possibly miss the next jurney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well well well the wee roaster is roon johnny n Darren’s back door with his shoes aff…wonder if he’s just done a clean…you know the private work he allegedly does for cash 💷

• Haha
  • Wow
Well well well the wee roaster is roon johnny n Darren’s back door with his shoes aff…wonder if he’s just done a clean…you know the private work he allegedly does for cash 💷
Dis he huv webbed toes, ah dinni ken if ah'm ready fur a Marion foot jurney ma loverlie 😷

Lovelies ahm aff oan my holidays at the end of the week. I will be CRABBIT if the rotund roaster comes oot of his comma whilst I'm away. Ah'll be busy in Italy wi wan ah these 👉🍹 lethal drinks and could quite possibly miss the next jurney.
Ah kin smell yer wealth and privilege mia amata 🇮🇹🍝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at her borrowing her brothers garden because she ain't got one. Little wee woman. Glad he's admitted to being a negative Nancy. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
If I was his brother and his partner I would be telling him to get to duck. Imagine the smell of his already tit smelling breath after he’s had COVID for over a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If I was his brother and his partner I would be telling him to get to duck. Imagine the smell of his already tit smelling breath after he’s had COVID for over a week.
I bet the doors are locked and they're just sitting there until about ten mins before the brother is due home from work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now if only he had his own garden to sit and enjoy rather than having to drag his Covid arse to his brothers. 2 incomes, no drive for anything better. What a sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
*Mario's thoughts* If only this was my house and garden 😢
Screenshot_20220705-143940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watch out for the Italian stallion Marian look alikes, this app no your Joab hen you enjoy your holidays. We'll be on a money saving, daily bed change, shop haul jounrnee to make up for however many days it been since Mario count down to annual leave and covid began.

Are those car keys on the table??? 🧐
That'll be a set of keys to go clean he's brother house, wee private clean could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he’s changed the bed since he’s had the covid? That’s normally done every two days.
When my son had Covid we completely decontaminated his room once he was out of isolation. It’s never been so clean for a 17 year old! I hope Marion realises that a few sprays of febreze and wax melts isn’t going to cut it. For once he does actually need to ‘gut’ the house bedsit

Hen, a hope you had your vacations for that covid cos if you didn’t that explains why your on day 17856 of the covid, no ma quote ✌🏻💎 feel better soon ma lovelie. Tons of love and tattie hearts 🥔🫶🏼💜
Oh I’m double vacationed 😏 and boostered. Living with a doctor I had no choice (even though I would have had them anyway). Thanks my lovely. Starting to feel way more human now xx

Right c’mon Marion. I’ve decided I’m going to live so give us something to laugh/witch about. I’m way overdue both

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.