Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the most depressing, saddest little man who never stops moaning and whinging. No wonder Deek is stoned out of it half the time so aye, back into my own lane i go my lovelies :poop:

Reactions: 21
And then staggered home, walked up the stairs past the bits of cutted off ears. Uh huh course he did, he whines on a normal day about how tired he is, no way any of this is true.
Mebbes he's staying in Seedyhill in the hope they cut aff his nose 👃 #ifyenoseyenose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ma lovelies ahm awful worried as every time somebody writes “Karma on his arse” ahm reading “KLARNA on his arse”!
Ah dusnae want to be going on a bespoke Kerry Katonas journey like Marion...do you think a wee pair of Harry Potter glasses wid help me?
Tonsalove 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ma lovelies ahm awful worried as every time somebody writes “Karma on his arse” ahm reading “KLARNA on his arse”!
Ah dusnae want to be going on a bespoke Kerry Katonas journey like Marion...do you think a wee pair of Harry Potter glasses wid help me?
Tonsalove 💎
Maybe some blue light glasses would do the trick Ma lovelie 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm waiting for him to come out with how having covid really helped him and Derek save, save allllooot really benefited him, he knows it does no one else any good but not his problem, he was utter shocked he didn't know how ill people could get from it he's not been able to get the bedsit gutted but aye tons a love ma lovelies blows *finger kisses* mwah💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How long has this little witch had Covid for the noo? Swear she is milking it now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What day is it ma lovelies😂Where is Paisley’s bespoke streak of piss😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What day is it ma lovelies😂Where is Paisley’s bespoke streak of piss😂
Sat on a wall, breathing heavily, waiting for someone to notice and call 999.
Although if this happens at home Rayn will start eating him and Derek will be too blitzed to notice. A channel 5 true crime story, the first and last pussy encounter killed me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
*runs in* ma luvlies I just lurk and clutch ma beak on this thread I’ve only veered oot ma lane once to point youse in the direction of *that* photo with the shart card.
But the wee fanny isnae posting and I dunno what day it is or duck all,I’m well and truly oot ma lane.
Keep it up you funny fuckers. Tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For all of you confused about what day we are on 🤣 spine bright ma lovelies 💎
Thank duck i saw this. My milk gets delivered on a Tuesday and I would never have known to open the front door (smell the wealth) and bring it in. Ta ma lovely, tons a love. 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been on a comma living ma best life. 🍹 Came back for Marion updates and the wee shite isnae posting!
This thread is still the best on tattle, nae debates. 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank duck i saw this. My milk gets delivered on a Tuesday and I would never have known to open the front door (smell the wealth) and bring it in. Ta ma lovely, tons a love. 🥔❤
If someone else could step up with a mop kick and bespoke wave we would all be back to ourselves instead of being crabbit he's on a comma 🤣🤣
I’ve been on a comma living ma best life. 🍹 Came back for Marion updates and the wee shite isnae posting!
This thread is still the best on tattle, nae debates. 🥔 ❤
Welcome back - wee Marion's on the worst covid journey EVER but ok to pop out to shops and infect everyone he comes into contact with
The thread is still hilarious despite his comma 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If someone else could step up with a mop kick and bespoke wave we would all be back to ourselves instead of being crabbit he's on a comma 🤣🤣
hand-waving.gif

Screenshot_20220705-120134.png

Best I cud dae ma loverlie, ah dinnae huv a bespoke laptoap, besides this app isnae ma joab, ain lane etc. Nearly sharted under the pressure and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Was you shaking like a shitting blind Nakita dug the whole time making these? In true Marion style
Ah wiz, hud nae sleep fur at least five minutes wi the worry. Ah'm just applying fur a sunflower lanyard and shart card the noo #ifyekenyeken #gettaeken

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah wiz, hud nae sleep fur at least five minutes wi the worry. Ah'm just applying fur a sunflower lanyard and shart card the noo #ifyekenyeken #gettaeken
You do you hen. We’ve aw got or aine disabilities yew noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Your picture is absolute genius 😂😂 ~ clutching my beak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.