Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he wear a hairband off camera, perhaps? My hair goes like that when I wear one and then take it off. That dent is a dead giveaway, so it is.
Nah he wears a gif mask (which Derek says turns him on, but really it's to stop him singing) Swipe up ma lovelies and so forth...

20200306_101023.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been asked already but did his best pal Sophie/Hinchy have anything to say about his article?
Nope 😂

She was too busy sharing all the absolute DICKS who sent their kids to school yesterday dressed as her book 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'd be calling in social services if I were the teachers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it’s not a tattler I’d like to think they did a google of his username for research and then found this absolute GOLDMINE 🧐😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I bleeping dreamt of Melvin last night, that'll teach me to read this thread last thing before bed :sick:
Anyway and so forth, so aye, I think the thing that kills me the most is the fact he called himself a boy! I mean, I know he has the body of a 10 year old boy but he's fast approaching 40. No male should refer to themselves as a boy after the age of 16 in my opinion. It's so wanky, just like the boy king himself and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bleeping dreamt of Melvin last night, that'll teach me to read this thread last thing before bed :sick:
Anyway and so forth, so aye, I think the thing that kills me the most is the fact he called himself a boy! I mean, I know he has the body of a 10 year old boy but he's fast approaching 40. No male should refer to themselves as a boy after the age of 16 in my opinion. It's so wanky, just like the boy king himself and so forth.
Dream details please 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did he stroke your sofa with his fingers? Or lock you in his hidden cupboard? What’s in there?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I bleeping hate these idiots - they’re a danger to society. Men clean all the bastard time, you’re not special Marion 🙄 does my head in so much. First you had Mr. Hinch saying “Geezers don’t use sponges” now this pish. Toxic masculinity at its finest! I can’t take it, and so forth, so aye, nothing much to tell ye’s. Who knows what’s aheeeed for me? Hunners a ye’s obviously know wit I’m like, so aye 🤮View attachment 91797

does he wear a hairband off camera, perhaps? My hair goes like that when I wear one and then take it off. That dent is a dead giveaway, so it is.
Having weighed this up really carefully, I get less of an "ick" about Mr Hinch referring to himself as a geezer than I do about Melvin referring to himself as a boy ;)

Just posted a similar sentiment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love all of the reposts from the idiots saying "amazing mario, you really deserve this"
Deserve what? Column inches in the local rag because they were having a slow news week? He hasn't been knighted or given an MBE, he had a piss take article written in the daily record, known for it's sad face stories about local fannies.

Wtf was the dancing and singing for? Hes like a wind up toy let loose on a dance floor. I've not seen dancing like that since my nana Jean's 80th birthday party and my uncle noel was on the dancefloor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love all of the reposts from the idiots saying "amazing mario, you really deserve this"
Deserve what? Column inches in the local rag because they were having a slow news week? He hasn't been knighted or given an MBE, he had a piss take article written in the daily record, known for it's sad face stories about local fannies.

Wtf was the dancing and singing for? Hes like a wind up toy let loose on a dance floor. I've not seen dancing like that since my nana Jean's 80th birthday party and my uncle noel was on the dancefloor
He deserves to be made to look like the utter tit he is.
The Sunday Sport has stories on loons like him every week. Although it has to have a bad sex angle. A sphonge got caught in my bell end etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
I follow him but I don’t want blocked. It’s too entertaining. I swear the highlight of my life was the pink Christmas tree reveal. I’ve never fully recovered from it 🙈😂😂😂😂

the part about all the remote controls actually done me in! The whole thing was genius though - absolute gold 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
They both went on 'home decoring jurnees' at the same time, even free sofas. So similar yet so very VERY different.
I so miss the cleaning thread on here, wish we were allowed another one. I keep seeing them do stuff and want to speak about it but can’t 😔

Anyway, what’s with the “my scent”? Asking for friend. Tom Ford. Tom Ford is my friend.
D753E43D-08FC-469F-A660-E5FFFF07CF2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I so miss the cleaning thread on here, wish we were allowed another one. I keep seeing them do stuff and want to speak about it but can’t 😔
Me too! Remember they all left and fell out repeatedly and kept making ever more secret forums away from here? When all we wanted was a little chuckle at the ridiculousness of Marion and co 🤷🏻‍♀️

I will add though, it only attracted more problems than it was worth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The cleaning thread was the best ever. Miss it a lot! I didn't even have this account then. Was reading from behind the scenes lol.

Marion that isn't even your scent? Its Tom Ford's? Absolute walloper. Imagine making out that someone else's fragrance is yours you total tosser. bleeping embarrassing every time I see that. Knobjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.