Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the picture was of Marions ‘vast array of cleaning products’

50 zofloras and a random fabreeze bottle ... ok ‘cleaning products’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how embarrassing, the whole thing. But absolutely hilarious for us 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These cleaning fuckers might have the lasts laugh Ive been to 3 supermarkets and two shops today and can’t get a bottle of disenfectant, wipe, bottle of soap for love nor money maybe these fuckers were onto something with this stock piling 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
03330109-A2CC-468C-962F-A0245289A069.png

Oh gawd, the video of him trying to fold up the newspaper clipping has finished me altogether 💀

• Haha
He's got a journeeeeee box 😭

I can't cope!
“Sooooo many hunners of you lovelies huv been messaging me asking whits in ma journeee boax! Honestly thoosands of ye so here’s fifty stories in a row of me showing youse and so forth 👌🏻💎 mwah mwah ma darlins xoxo”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
rsz_screenshot_2020-03-05_at_193419.png

The selfie someone took to get them in the background. Derek having a laugh and Melvin looking as though the council are trying to rip off his letterbox again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was on the brink of unfollowing Mooching Moaning Mildred but oh my god! Thank you to this Daily Record reporter who 100% is a tattle reader I might just stay around a while, absolute comedy gold thanks to them and this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Sooooo many gunners of you lovelies huv been messaging me asking whits in ma journeee boax! Honestly thoosands of ye so here’s fifty stories in a row of me showing youse and so forth 👌🏻💎 mwah mwah ma darlins xoxo”
I wonder if his old teeth are in there....? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
He looks like a thumb

I have too much time on my hands today so was idly looking at Melvins grid. Just had to share this sheer beautiful memory from the day he visited semi chem. The Daily Record could have used this photograph to show his rise to stardom, he just looks ... odd ... in this photo 🤔View attachment 91484

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is always my favourite thread but my god today has exceeded all expectations of any thread ever I’ve nearly wet myself at every comment I’ve read 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that whole article is written with pure sarcasm and piss take I can’t believe he’s goin on as if he’s had an amazing feature 😭😭 id not be telling anyone if this was wrote about me and my home 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right ok... Marian is a tool and we all know that very well but the question I have is does he also know he’s a tool. I mean I’m fat I know I am doesn’t matter if my other half says I’m fine the way I am I know I’m fat. So even though he has loads of menopausal members of his “mafia” saying he the most amazing thing since Jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fish does he not know deep down he’s the most irritating c**t that has ever disgraced intstashit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.