Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion says he has bad eyesight and is always squinting, can’t read comments on a live etc, so why when he is at work does he not wear his glasses? I feel like popping into Debenhams and asking for a size large jumper to see what happens. Surely if he is so short sighted he can’t do his job properly without his glasses, unless he whips them off for the photos.
EC7A7ECD-B988-4D4A-A5E6-A35C4D5F3898.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reading through the comments on his insta you can almost smell the soaked tena ladies of his followers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Everytime I read 'free toilet cleaner' I cry. Its too funny and makes my belly hurt - not good when I'm recovering from food poisoning!

• Haha
He’s a dip tit! At leat Mrs Hinch dose some bleeping cleaning that prick just moans about what he hasn’t gotten for free

• Haha
Reactions: 4
:At least Hinch mentioned Ava May, all she got from this brand rep was 'wax melt company'. Sack him Hannah, make him buy watermelon ones from Asda!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot I’m actually laying in bed crying at this thread so much that I’ve had to take my glasses off. MARION MCKNIGHT I AM bleeping DEAD! This is like some plot from a comedy, I actually can’t believe this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haaaappaaay Friday ma lovelies! I hope youse all have a lovely day and don’t stop chasing your dreams. They said I couldn’t do it but am strong! Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s Friday my lovelies. Full shift today so aye. Then a cosy chillaxing weekend with Derek so aye. So aye. Waiting on a call from hello magazine. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 91610

The selfie someone took to get them in the background. Derek having a laugh and Melvin looking as though the council are trying to rip off his letterbox again.
He reminds me of Garthy here. It's almost like he needs to be shouting "BUSTER. STOP CHASING THE BIRDS" 😂✋

His family and close friends told him he should do it as he’s already in the public eye anyway... what is this guy on for fucks sake public eye? He has a stupid Instagram account that bored old women follow! He’s winding me up
But he also said he didn't tell anyone apart from Derek??? Until the actual day 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, is it to early for Gin?
Ive just watched silly bollox do he’s rendition of Higher love😂 I did notice he was ‘ Being kind’ to the deaf & Speechless community by doing sign language too.
If he was my Son, he’d get a bleeping punch for being such a knob!!!

• Haha
Sorry if this has been asked already but did his best pal Sophie/Hinchy have anything to say about his article?

Reactions: 1
This has almost ended me! duck sake I’m howling and so forth 😂
View attachment 91610

The selfie someone took to get them in the background. Derek having a laugh and Melvin looking as though the council are trying to rip off his letterbox again.
I bleeping hate these idiots - they’re a danger to society. Men clean all the bastard time, you’re not special Marion 🙄 does my head in so much. First you had Mr. Hinch saying “Geezers don’t use sponges” now this pish. Toxic masculinity at its finest! I can’t take it, and so forth, so aye, nothing much to tell ye’s. Who knows what’s aheeeed for me? Hunners a ye’s obviously know wit I’m like, so aye 🤮 4FF0F3CE-4663-43E7-A4D4-354BC91B1F2F.jpeg

So many question
does he wear a hairband off camera, perhaps? My hair goes like that when I wear one and then take it off. That dent is a dead giveaway, so it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought nothing could trump the council breaking down his door, by god I was wrong.

Top Mark's to the Daily Record journo. It was like something out of viz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bleeping hate these idiots - they’re a danger to society. Men clean all the bastard time, you’re not special Marion 🙄 does my head in so much. First you had Mr. Hinch saying “Geezers don’t use sponges” now this pish. Toxic masculinity at its finest! I can’t take it, and so forth, so aye, nothing much to tell ye’s. Who knows what’s aheeeed for me? Hunners a ye’s obviously know wit I’m like, so aye 🤮View attachment 91797

does he wear a hairband off camera, perhaps? My hair goes like that when I wear one and then take it off. That dent is a dead giveaway, so it is.
Does anyone have a huge amount of time on their hands? If so could you follow Melvin and try and find out who does this to his hair and why. Does he ask for this? Does he do it himself? Why does he own straighteners? Or is he not a real person and just an upside loo brush covered in gifted toilet cleaner

• Haha
Does anyone have a huge amount of time on their hands? If so could you follow Melvin and try and find out who does this to his hair and why. Does he ask for this? Does he do it himself? Why does he own straighteners? Or is he not a real person and just an upside loo brush covered in gifted toilet cleaner
I follow him but I don’t want blocked. It’s too entertaining. I swear the highlight of my life was the pink Christmas tree reveal. I’ve never fully recovered from it 🙈😂😂😂😂

I thought nothing could trump the council breaking down his door, by god I was wrong.

Top Mark's to the Daily Record journo. It was like something out of viz
the part about all the remote controls actually done me in! The whole thing was genius though - absolute gold 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.