Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probs just jelusss and a hater, cos I didn't get trashed for the sake of a thousand extra followers.

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers though, I feel the need to post a photo of me holding a candle and a sad face☹ for the 'gram to make sure everyone knows how much I am suffering

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm probs just jelusss and a hater, cos I didn't get trashed for the sake of a thousand extra followers.

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers though, I feel the need to post a photo of me holding a candle and a sad face☹ for the 'gram to make sure everyone knows how much I am suffering
Hope you're ok, you and @Kikini Bamalam have to survive the virus, or I'll stamp my foot and start dressing in small Primark trackies.
tasteful nudes of you would be good though. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’Ž

I like the comment from someone who says Melvin "makes me want to rip my eyes out!"
that has to be miss @Kikini Bamalam πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh ma lovelies, a cannae cope wi this thread today!

That "interview", the hunnas of Insta chavs sharing it, "Marion McKnight", "worm with a face"....

bleeping hell, I can't breathe 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#prayforcrap
Why hasn't anyone said erm Mario, they've stitched youse up. youse
I can't cope with all these carryings on, when I've finished digging my bespoke coronavirus basement I'm locking myself in.
Can I come and live in your basement with you? I'll bring the polly pocket hollywood mirror and bespoke mirror vanity table :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So aye youse can. Ma decor is gonna be stonnin and gawjus grink.
Can I buy a seat in your basement Ark? I have Β£3.74 in cash, a 9 pack of plush toilet roll, some homemade hand sanitiser and a case of Asti Spumante...........you know, the essentials for any self respecting survivalist Melvinite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw his post this morning, but I had to wait until I got in from work to appreciate the full article in all its unadulterated glory!!! duck me, it didn’t disappoint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ His β€œjourney”, the hoover that lives in the living room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And the highlight of it all: Marion McKnight! That journo is 100% on here - take a bow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Extra dead, you google search 'Mario McKnight cleanfluencer' to get the article, and get the message, 'did you mean Marian McKnight' ???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh Jeeeez he is going to be even more smugger now lol. Must be so proud of himself appearing in some crappy tabloid newspaper where the journalist can’t write!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.