Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask why he has to tag P&G and that ‘joy of clean’ if he bought it himself? It’s not an ad or anything. He’s literally trying everything to be like Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do both HD Brows and Brow Lamination in my salon.
Just to clarify, “a fluffy brow with a more HD look”? He really doesn’t have a bleeping scooby what he’s piping on about does he?! 🤯

Fluffy = no definition
HD = definition.

they can’t be both and the same Margaret!

I’ve tried to have a break from tattle (the #bekind thing got to me a bit). But not today Satan!

STOP TRYING TO BE RELEVANT TO YOUR THICK bleeping MINIONS MADGE!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I ask why he has to tag P&G and that ‘joy of clean’ if he bought it himself? It’s not an ad or anything. He’s literally trying everything to be like Hinch 😂😂
Copying everything Hinch does is so bloody transparent and proves he hasn’t an original thought in his little head.

Reactions: 2
When you're pure getting into killing me softly and so forth but dezza just doesn't get it 😂
Also miss his pure gawjus teef before his jurneeee 😭
I feel really awkward about seeing Dezzas wee fluffy nipple in this shot 😕. Like, it's an innocent party that didn't consent to being outed on insta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He spoke about a brow person opening their own salon soon. Was that Bally or was that the person who did the microblading? I struggle to keep up with his multiple jurnees
I think that’s another person. I’m sure Bally was the first woman that set about the brows before the microblading journey 😂 X

Reactions: 4
Wtf has that person done to their poor dog 🧐 anything to be noticed by these insta gimps! His singing highlight is comedy gold, kind of hoping he does a performance for his luvliees! I wish he had a highlight of when rayn made an escape. Absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 1
When he sings I wanna dance with somebody towards the end of the highlight. Omg the constant clicking of the fingers. Wtf is that all about 🙈🙈🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 2
I love the singing highlight because when he tried to sing sweet but psycho he never knew the words lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s my pet peeve. If you don’t know the words DONT SING THE SONG! Unless it’s me I can sing whatever words I like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Melvin's eyebrows give me nightmares, but then again I'm an old woman who has never done anything with her eyebrows ever, apart from a tiny pluck when they go all Dennis Healey. But I am a redhead with very fair facial hair (apart from the one single black bristle that sprouts from my chin without warning) 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Melvin's eyebrows give me nightmares, but then again I'm an old woman who has never done anything with her eyebrows ever, apart from a tiny pluck when they go all Dennis Healey. But I am a redhead with very fair facial hair (apart from the one single black bristle that sprouts from my chin without warning) 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The singing highlights are the best 😂😂😂 I fucken cringe every time I see him sing! He can’t sing he is a brass neck! Dereks face tells it all he’s thinking the same as us 😂😂😂 strangle the prick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.