Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first video on the boy wonder highlight with the Coca Cola Christmas advert debate actually brings me to tears itโ€™s so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I liked him a lot more back then! #nodebatesandsoforth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The first video on the boy wonder highlight with the Coca Cola Christmas advert debate actually brings me to tears itโ€™s so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I liked him a lot more back then! #nodebatesandsoforth
I watched the boy wonder highlights and it pains me to say that he definitely didnโ€™t bother me as much then as he does now! He was almost ok.

Reactions: 4
I liked him back then, he used to make me laugh. Now he just so full of himself ๐Ÿ˜ก

Moira is on one with the cleaning this morning. Nice to see the shark back in itโ€™s home in the lounge! That pic with the cat. She is thinking โ€œplease just let me lick a domestos block, put me out of my misery!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done marion, you're kicking it out of the park cleaning..... dusting around everything on your hideous sideboard ๐Ÿ™„ pleased to see he has started killing off the new sofa with his febreeze ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is so much stuff in that corner ๐Ÿ˜ญ it makes me feel stressed. I can feel myself breaking out in hives!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The kitchen worktop gives me anxiety there is just too much unnecessary clutter all over the place.

Reactions: 5
Who are these absolute choobs that are sending videos of themselves lip synching and thinking they are beyonce ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I'm cringing so badly for these people. How sad are these folk that this is how they spend their time ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why he believes Queen of The Night lyrics are perfect for him? I assume he doesnโ€™t understand what the song is about and thinks itโ€™s about people wanting to have what he has?

Yet again, spoiling it for the rest of us! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saint Melvin on the beg for a bespoke diamond encrusted freeze bottle...so aye and so forth , I have also noticed he no longer refers to his flairs anymore and uses the correct spelling/ pronounciation
Screenshot_20200304-124252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.