Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellllo my lovelies, anyone else excited for the big cereal box wrapped in Poundland wrapping paper reveal? What time do you think he’ll be on? Hope HMRC and legal copyright team from the House of Dior and Chanel won’t be watching. What a time to be alive my lovelies, like Christmas Day 💎💎💎
Doesn't he usually work until 10pm on a Monday? He does work FULL TIME as youse lot well know.

I hate that I actually know this.

I also hate that I walked into my cute Airbnb at the weekend, saw the Malm dressing table in the bedroom and my first thought was Mario.

Feel like my life is over.....😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I
Well that’s my night bleeping ruined - I absolutely love The Dolls coz my wee Maw was a cleaner and we have been to see them every time they have toured. Just got tickets for their show later this year and now I don’t know whether I can face going after seeing that lanky prick posting about them!

Why does he have to ruin bleeping everything?

And in regards to all the fake designer gear, especially the books, I just don’t get it. I live a decent lifestyle and having saved all my working years I like to treat myself to some designer goods so much that I get sent catalogues from said designers twice per year. As I speak they are getting removed from my coffee table and launched out the window! I am not bragging, just wanted to highlight how much he ruins bleeping everything!
I totally agree I’m the same , if I couldn’t have the real thing i certainly wouldn’t buy these cheap tacky fakes , does he not realise how his little flat is looking more like something from hoarders ..even his kitchen wallpaper was FAKE brick !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't he usually work until 10pm on a Monday? He does work FULL TIME as youse lot well know.

I hate that I actually know this.

I also hate that I walked into my cute Airbnb at the weekend, saw the Malm dressing table in the bedroom and my first thought was Mario.

Feel like my life is over.....😑
See, he ruins everything! I am in an almighty huff tonight over all of this, I don’t know how much more I can take. I’ll no doubt have a sleepless night tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
4351110A-9EE5-4821-A540-D066EDB93E34.jpeg
Anyone else planning to make their own? I have got a 2002 Guinness Book of World Records that would make a beautiful “Tom Ford” book

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he was filming an advert for the bespoke bed and purple sofa company?

One of those terrible ones that are really wooden and badly scripted. Maybe he will be singing the theme tune.

View attachment 90539Anyone else planning to make their own? I have got a 2002 Guinness Book of World Records that would make a beautiful “Tom Ford” book
if we make our own, will they need to be playscale like Melvin's?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that’s my night bleeping ruined - I absolutely love The Dolls coz my wee Maw was a cleaner and we have been to see them every time they have toured. Just got tickets for their show later this year and now I don’t know whether I can face going after seeing that lanky prick posting about them!

Why does he have to ruin bleeping everything?

And in regards to all the fake designer gear, especially the books, I just don’t get it. I live a decent lifestyle and having saved all my working years I like to treat myself to some designer goods so much that I get sent catalogues from said designers twice per year. As I speak they are getting removed from my coffee table and launched out the window! I am not bragging, just wanted to highlight how much he ruins bleeping everything!
He has ruined it for me by being Scottish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’ll sing it for us?????? He’s lost the plot!!!!!!!
Derek stays with him I’m sure it will be easier for him to say he loves it rather than face the backlash of saying he was shite. I sense an Instagram eyebrow sesh and then a bobbly headed rant about trolls. But throughout all this he will be absolutely fine as he wasn’t built to break 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I looked back on the singing highlight.... It nearly ended me!!!! Genuinely one of the most self absorbed people I’ve came across.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.