Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion that isn't even your scent? Its Tom Ford's? Absolute walloper. Imagine making out that someone else's fragrance is yours you total tosser. bleeping embarrassing every time I see that. Knobjob.
Oh come on, Melvin was in the lab for months and months and years testing, developing and tweaking his signature scent. Tom Ford is just a big bulleh who nicked St Melvin's hard work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw him in Debenhams today he looks even more ridiculous in the flesh..and he’s tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“So me & derek have been reading thousands of your messages” thousands, aye sure thing mario why does he make out hes bigger than he is

Reactions: 4
Can I buy a seat in your basement Ark? I have £3.74 in cash, a 9 pack of plush toilet roll, some homemade hand sanitiser and a case of Asti Spumante...........you know, the essentials for any self respecting survivalist Melvinite.
Youse clearly arent a self repecting melvinite at all my lovelies and so forth or else you'd have mentioned "crisp bowls" "chillaxin"
now am not wan for nit picking but how many primarche trackies do you own?? any self respecting melvinite would deffo rush out and buy every single one that marion parades on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Youse clearly arent a self repecting melvinite at all my lovelies and so forth or else you'd have mentioned "crisp bowls" "chillaxin"
now am not wan for nit picking but how many primarche trackies do you own?? any self respecting melvinite would deffo rush out and buy every single one that marion parades on the gram.
Hate to be a stickler, but I think you’ll find that native speakers of Marioese don’t pronounce the “p” in criss bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well ill tell you this, im getting up early the morn to go buy a jawjussss wee book and next week am going to work out his shift patterns and head to the train station and ask for his autograph and a selfie. Now that hes officially famousse and in the actual paper and not just the interwebs. Youse will all be well jel ma lovelies. you never know ma lovelies that autograph culd be worth a pure fortune in a couple of years at the rate oor marion's going and so forth, so aye. good night ma lovelies, keep chasing your dresms mwah mwah

Hate to be a stickler, but I think you’ll find that native speakers of Marioese don’t pronounce the “p” in criss bowl.
FFS, your right, sorry. Im a bit embarrassed and ashamed. Here was me thinking i knew him inside out, had studied every move he makes, im a charlatain. shoot me in the eye with febreeze and call me Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chanting yourself on, you’re not wrong Marion, you’re not wrong. Very uplifhting 😂
79913E57-3A8B-477A-840F-70B1419DD422.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear god, his stories tonight. He wants to get every one in the room and have a great time 🤣🤣🤣 I feel An Evening with Marion coming on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Melvin, you will need another week off so you can story all of the "thousands" of messages you got congratulating you on having the piss ripped out of you in a national newspaper, you absolute slotbadger.
He makes me feel like my brain is trying to leak out of my ears and the only way I can get it back in is to poke it with a stick that has dog tit on the end of it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOVING THIS COMMENT SHARED BY KIKI 👌💎:love: you weren't wrong Bam I'm obsessed lolxx💎 comment is from @Kikini Bamalam

*translation, you're a VIP Member and I want some of what you've got.

We see you Melvin, 👀your newspaper pisstake article and constant tagging of Mrs Hinch hasn't really had that big an impact on your follower figures has it? I can't wait to see where his desperation takes him next.

Apologies for the heinous nicknames, but at least it's not Hinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is absolutely no way that he would enter a room filled with ‘hunners’ of his menopausal mafia, dream on Marion.

15DAE03B-E82F-4558-A431-43D17E9142AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOVING THIS COMMENT SHARED BY KIKI 👌💎:love: you weren't wrong Bam I'm obsessed lolxx💎 comment is from @Kikini Bamalam

*translation, you're a VIP Member and I want some of what you've got.

We see you Melvin, 👀your newspaper pisstake article and constant tagging of Mrs Hinch hasn't really had that big an impact on your follower figures has it? I can't wait to see where his desperation takes him next.

Apologies for the heinous nicknames, but at least it's not Hinchy
He is such a massive tool! How many followers has he gained from this? 3k or so? Who will unfollow when they see the real sweary, dull Melvin. I'd like to think once they've looked at the flashing the postie highlight they'll be unfollowing and blocking the gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.