Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 The white tights 😂 It’s quite endearing how he couldn’t wait and had to post a photo live from the bus to Paisley
E770B42E-B122-4C67-847F-5BD8C061B38D.jpeg

How creased does a Primarni tracksuit get?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why they don't learn to drive!
They would need a child’s booster seat just to see over the steering wheel ..anyway remember Super Mario scared to cross roads unless Derek is there so there is no chance he could drive unless it’s one of those little tikes kids cars 👶👶👶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6993CE00-A68A-4B68-AEA1-5073DC462D5C.png

Can’t wait for the crease free bespoke plush velvet tracksuit phoooties 💎 Also, this new video style format Marion is using is giving me a case of the keratoconus - why doesn’t he just use the full screen you nonce?!

Sorry, but how he just pronounced marshmallow. I’m creased 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks like my auld dad in his thermals with them white trackie bottoms on.

I'm excited for the Saturday night creased shirt joirneeeeeeee boys xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the crease free bespoke plush velvet tracksuit phoooties 💎 Also, this new video style format Marion is using is giving me a case of the keratoconus - why doesn’t he just use the full screen you nonce?!

Sorry, but how he just pronounced marshmallow. I’m creased 😂😂😭😭
Those fingers 😱
So he hears of a new product, rushes out of town to buy it, then buys four bottles! How many do you need! He has only done the bus photo so he could get in early and say he got it first. And he buys ANOTHER bottle of toilet cleaner, Derek needn’t have bothered with his gift earlier in the week. They need to look at their diet if two people with one toilet need that much cleaner. Ooo he is annoying me today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the way he is holding that bottle looks so uncomfortable.
And his test of the crease spray 🤬 even I can see that it’s spray, stretch the item into place, then dry. No wonder it didn’t work.
plus what’s the point of more chemicals and scents. He says he irons anyway, he is pinching my last nerve again.

Reactions: 8
Just seen Moira has a load of new story dots. Gonna run myself a nice hot bath and watch. I like to savour them 😂 so I can take everything in. The pure joy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen Moira has a load of new story dots. Gonna run myself a nice hot bath and watch. I like to savour them 😂 so I can take everything in. The pure joy!
Am hoping a few gins may loosen oor saint Marion up and we may get a wee sing song, hes on an absolute high ...so aye you know the drill ma luvlies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am hoping a few gins may loosen oor saint Marion up and we may get a wee sing song, hes on an absolute high ...so aye you know the drill ma luvlies
Yes!! He really has been the gift that gives this week! I’m so happy to be on this journeee with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How Marion's holding the bottle is giving me the Willie's and not in a good way.
6993CE00-A68A-4B68-AEA1-5073DC462D5C.png

Yes!! He really has been the gift that gives this week! I’m so happy to be on this journeee with him!
Me too ...fasten your seatbelt we are in for the ride of our lives I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let me get this straight. Melvin saw there was a new Lenor product out, so rushed out and bought it without knowing what it really was or did, just so he could get it before Hinch? What a snarky bit of shade throwing by Dame Melvin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won't do a live, he can't see! I asked him a question on one once and he misread it and gave me a completely different answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times is he going to mention Soph/Hinchy (actually cringe when he says Hinchy) on his stories without her replying to it? It’s so embarrassing that he really believes she’s his friend. If they were such good pals she would have mentioned his article surely? But she’s blatantly ignored all his shout outs the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He won't do a live, he can't see! I asked him a question on one once and he misread it and gave me a completely different answer.
His lives were painful, I can still picture him screwing up his face trying to read the comments when he could just put his glasses on but he is too vain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.